Page 529 of 730 FirstFirst ... 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,225 of 18239
    Thar she blows!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Thar she blows!
    we done?

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

Next stop for Game(over)stop, $3.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

AMC is down like 65% too, under $7 last I looked and NOK is down 30%. Profit taking and running away or letting them drop to run them back up?

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    The folks here who think $GME is done don't understand valuation. It's not a stock. It's a store of value. It's digital gold. Currently it has only 1% of $BTC's market cap. Lots of room to grow. A price target over $5,000 is perfectly reasonable. Now is your last chance to buy under $100.
    Absolutely, this is a great opportunity.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Thar she blows!

Sooo I just got off my flight to Utah.

What.

The.

Fuck.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    I see GME hit $570, and is now down below $300. Yee haw!!! Wonder how many small retail investors just screwed themselves. I guess it must have been worth it to stick to the man? IDK, and actually don't really care. Someone will probably right a book about it. "Gamestop. How I became a millionaire in a week, and then lost it all the next day." By Joe Schmuck Internet Day Trader.

ETA now under $200. Damn, that was fast!
    It's back up. Womp, womp.

You can still get in if you want to stop being a negative nancy! I've sold half and made a small profit. Riding the rest of these bitch ass shares to the mother fucking ground. YOLO!

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post

You can still get in if you want to stop being a negative nancy! I've sold half and made a small profit. Riding the rest of these bitch ass shares to the mother fucking ground. YOLO!
    Same, I sold enough to be up 20% on my initial buy-in, and l'm letting the rest ride. IDGAF if they go back to $3 if holding them means some hedge fund schmuck has one more sleepless night.

Imagine being a mid to high level manager at GameStop who’s been there for 10+ years. High enough that you have ~10k shares of vested options that you can cash at any time. The past two years you’ve been pissed about having a shit stock as part of your comp plan. Then this week this stuff happens and you just cashed out $5M for doing absolutely nothing. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    Imagine being a mid to high level manager at GameStop who’s been there for 10+ years. High enough that you have ~10k shares of vested options that you can cash at any time. The past two years you’ve been pissed about having a shit stock as part of your comp plan. Then this week this stuff happens and you just cashed out $5M for doing absolutely nothing. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Imagine you were the poor bastard that sold at $20 3 weeks ago.

I just got out of my options. Womp womp. Still made 1200% but whatever. I’d have more problems like where to keep my boat, what type of fine Italian marble to go with in the kitchen. Shit I just despise.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I just got out of my options. Womp womp. Still made 1200% but whatever. I’d have more problems like where to keep my boat, what type of fine Italian marble to go with in the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post

I'm going to pass. But kudos to those who made bank and are planning their retirement after being up 1,200%+ and sold. Don't let the tax man take too much of that short term capital gains.

https://twitter.com/saintlion/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Bought some DOGE yesterday wondering if it would act as a hedge for people getting out of GME. Apparently that was good. Whether I was right or just lucky is up for discussion.

ABNB which is the only thing I’m really invested in went to $210 yesterday, but down today. Still up quite a bit from the $68 I paid.

I really have no idea what I’m doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Bought some DOGE yesterday wondering if it would act as a hedge for people getting out of GME. Apparently that was good. Whether I was right or just lucky is up for discussion.

ABNB which is the only thing I’m really invested in went to $210 yesterday, but down today. Still up quite a bit from the $68 I paid.

I really have no idea what I’m doing.
    That's great you got in at the IPO pricing. Assuming you have been a long time host?

Not too familiar with all of their financials, but for $68 its a play worth playing.

Edit to Add: I had some clients that were offered in at IPO pricing and chose not too, kicking themselves now.

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post
    That's great you got in at the IPO pricing. Assuming you have been a long time host?

Not too familiar with all of their financials, but for $68 its a play worth playing.

Edit to Add: I had some clients that were offered in at IPO pricing and chose not too, kicking themselves now.
    Yeah I could have bought more and regret that but oh well. Basically rolled the money from the sale of an old Subaru into the stock. And yeah, been a host for about 4 yrs so got the IPO.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Don't let the tax man take too much of that short term capital gains.

https://twitter.com/saintlion/status...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    You may find this fun to read, I dunno.
    https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-age...dividuals.html

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

I'm back in with a small number of shares in GME. Basically putting it on black that RH gets enough pressure to reinstitute gme buys and that triggers a bump.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

can someone school me on after hours GME trades on TDA . Do they take affect if you are selling when you put the order in ? does it actually get filled afterhours or next morning?
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    can someone school me on after hours GME trades on TDA . Do they take affect if you are selling when you put the order in ? does it actually get filled afterhours or next morning?
    No idea about TDA, but if you can't select "Extended Hours" or "After Hours" and it is labeled as a "Market" order it will most likely fill the next day at open. Most after hours trades have to be placed as Limit orders and not Market orders. Not sure about your specific situation, but that's how it works most places.

also, what do you think will happen with some big short positions expiring tomorrow? How will this affect afterhours and opening prices in your opinion?
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by CovertM View Post
    No idea about TDA, but if you can't select "Extended Hours" or "After Hours" and it is labeled as a "Market" order it will most likely fill the next day at open. Most after hours trades have to be placed as Limit orders and not Market orders. Not sure about your specific situation, but that's how it works most places.
    ok, def need beta on tda and their support confuses me will try to screenshot and post
    www.freeridesystems.com

can someone help me with this
    i might have some stocks i want out of my account tonight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaa.tda.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	279.8 KB 
ID:	360207
    www.freeridesystems.com

Quote Originally Posted by Micol View Post
    can someone help me with this
    i might have some stocks i want out of my account tonight

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aaa.tda.png 
Views:	91 
Size:	279.8 KB 
ID:	360207
    It looks like you need to place an "EXT. PM", you may have the option of placing it as "Market" and it will execute at current price, or "Limit" and you choose the price you want it to execute ex: $420.69