Check Out Our Shop

What is up with the replying with a quote to a thread and getting the Leave Site msg?

The last 3 or more times I've tried to reply and comment on an existing thread and the comment is typed and the Reply is hit and a Pop up states "Leave the Site" - Do you want to leave the site? Ok or cancel. OK gets the message posted but that should not be happening to begin with... Something has changed or is broken (maybe also related to the can't do photo attachments. IDK for sure.)

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    The last 3 or more times I've tried to reply and comment on an existing thread and the comment is typed and the Reply is hit and a Pop up states "Leave the Site" - Do you want to leave the site? Ok or cancel. OK gets the message posted but that should not be happening to begin with... Something has changed or is broken (maybe also related to the can't do photo attachments. IDK for sure.)

What in the actual fuck is going on with the server. I've tried to login multiple times and everytime the server is saying thanks for logging in mtnjam and then goes right back to the user name/password login until this last attempt letting me type this message.

FFS.

Yep. Mine keeps glitching out making it seem like I’m simultaneously logged in or logged out. Last posts appear at the bottom when signed in, or I don’t have the ability to post. It’s like Schrodingers cat up in here.

Can we please keep complaints about the current issues to the first thread started this week? https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...onger-shows-up

Would be much easier to track what is and isn't fixed that way.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    Can we please keep complaints about the current issues to the first thread started this week? https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...onger-shows-up

Would be much easier to track what is and isn't fixed that way.
    yeah, except the issue we have at hand doesn't have anything to do with posting pics. Come on man, you are the Mod Team. I'm sorry, did I take away from your day of important events in front of a screen? We just want the login issues fixed.

You do realize that we have jobs, and Mod Team isn't one of them? That we're volunteers trying to hold this place together with chewing gum and bailing wire, and we have been trying as best we can to manage this POS software while having absolutely no control over it? So our apologies for making a simple request to try to make that volunteer job just slightly easier, did that cause you some pain and heartache, because it was too hard to keep all the reports and complaints to just one thread this week? Was it too hard for you to say "yeah, that thread title didn't adequately explain MY problems, but obviously lots of shit is going wrong, so now that I know, keeping it to one thread sounds like a reasonable request", and instead you had to give us crap for making that request?

Yes, we are sitting in front of screens, but our primary reason for that is because our paying jobs require it. So, in the words of our ancestors, fuck off.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.