WTB - Dark Blue or Green High End Shell, Large

Well, my old E11 Gore-Tex Pro shell is finally giving up the ghost. Time to replace it.

Looking for a darker blue or green men's large shell. Something like a Stio Environ, Strafe, Arcteryx Sceptre or Rush, Flylow Quantum, etc. This is for lifts, not for touring, so I don't want anything super breathable or high perm. I’d prefer no liner, just a straight shell material like goretex pro or similar. Looking for new or excellent shape.

These are hard to find colors apparently, hence the cattle call.

Whatcha got?
    Last edited by EWG; 03-06-2024 at 07:55 PM.

I've got a like new green Quantum Pro in this colorway: https://content.backcountry.com/imag...07K/MALBLA.jpg

Basically brand new. Think I wore it once. Getting old has caused poor circulation and not charging hard enough syndrome so I'm an insulated jacket kind of guy now.

$200 shipped

Tempted but I think it's a brighter green than I want. Good deal though. Considering.

Bump for you and bump for me.

I got this, but being more of a purple I suspect that it's probably not blue or green enough for you.

https://rockies.craigslist.org/spo/d...727300331.html
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Who knew EWG was so fashion conscious?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

[mention]EWG [/mention] I have this Flylow Quantum in XL - if you typically wear large in other brands their xl could fit. Used great shape, not the blue or green you are looking for but kinda a blue/green?

20k/20k waterproof/breathable. I have a coupe of jackets and this didn’t make into the rotation this season so it’s available.

Let me know if you have any interest. Can send more photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a navy Patagonia powslayer in L for sale, gore tex pro

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...tems?p=6844242.