Best Bootfitters in Europe Thread

Thought it would be useful to have a thread where everyone can contribute to identifying the best bootfitters in Europe. This isn't a place to start asking about bootfitting questions, but more so to help people find the most trusted and best bootfitters/shops if they live or find themselves in Europe.

I'll start.

SOLE Bootlab Chamonix ---> https://www.solesportslabs.com/

- Super competent staff, tons of experience, really cool guys in general, small shop, but great atmosphere.

- They carry everything from race boots, commercial on-piste boots, 50/50 boots, touring boots, and a few skimo boots.

- Had custom footbeds made for me. I've had several made over the years, but these are the best I've had so far.

- They also carry Intuition 15 mm Tour Wrap Liners (which appears to be made exclusively for their shop)

Can’t say I have any experience with them, but I get their IG posts and sport-hun seems dialed.

Quote Originally Posted by turnfarmer View Post
    Can’t say I have any experience with them, but I get their IG posts and sport-hun seems dialed.
    I also get their IG posts and would agree that they appear to be competent and well-equipped. Would be sweet to hear if someone has personal experience with them.

Does anyone know of a reliable fitter in Georgia?

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaSnow View Post
    Does anyone know of a reliable fitter in Georgia?
    Georgia?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F4D78B1-844C-48CF-9420-7F8E46DD8400.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	388.2 KB 
ID:	488114

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Georgia?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F4D78B1-844C-48CF-9420-7F8E46DD8400.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	388.2 KB 
ID:	488114
    yep the country just south of Russia. Know a fitter over there?

Potentially useful thread, for sure. I've had problems in Europe getting simple punches done in places where there are tons of well-stocked shops. If you recommend a shop, please say what you had done there and who you worked with!

Can't say Sole is my favourite boot fitter in the Alps. In Cham, Damien / Jules at Sanglard are very good.

Best I've found is Anja at Backside in Verbier, who did an awesome mod on my Cochise, adding an extra tongue to boost stiffness and reduce calf volume.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSkier View Post
    Can't say Sole is my favourite boot fitter in the Alps. In Cham, Damien / Jules at Sanglard are very good.

Best I've found is Anja at Backside in Verbier, who did an awesome mod on my Cochise, adding an extra tongue to boost stiffness and reduce calf volume.
    I've heard great things about Damien and Jules at Sanglard. I think I might try and get a boot there next time I'm in Cham just so I can compare them to SOLE.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSkier View Post

Ditto, Anja is amazing, she sorted out my plug boots in no time at all.

My sister in law is an instructor in verbier and will only go to Anja for her boots.
    I Came, I Saw, I .... Made A Slight Effort & Then Went Home For Lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaHead96 View Post
    I also get their IG posts and would agree that they appear to be competent and well-equipped. Would be sweet to hear if someone has personal experience with them.
    They have tools I’ve never seen before. Super precise.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaHead96 View Post
    I've heard great things about Damien and Jules at Sanglard. I think I might try and get a boot there next time I'm in Cham just so I can compare them to SOLE.
    Jules is highly respected in the bootfitters world.

I imagine ONK has a whole list of people he'd recommend...
    For Sale:

If you're in the Northeast and would like to borrow some Jigarex Plates I have:

Rossi/Look plates
    Salomon Warden 13 plates
    Marker Kingpin Plates

Quote Originally Posted by nyskirat View Post
    I imagine ONK has a whole list of people he'd recommend...
    Exactly what I’ve been thinking. Surely he’ll stumble across this thread at some point and get everyone sorted out. May even know a fitter in Georgia.

Heierling in Davos, Switzerland. Many worldcup racers go there. They even make their own boot.
    Christoph is a great guy who can do magic with boots.

Totalfeet in Archamps next to Geneva, small but very professional business, way better experience and result than Sole every time so far.

total-feet.com

Quote Originally Posted by schurl View Post
    Totalfeet in Archamps next to Geneva, small but very professional business, way better experience and result than Sole every time so far.

total-feet.com
    Site checks out. Just from reading I’m pretty intrigued. Custom made liners sound expensive, but maybe a god-send for certain individuals.