Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Damn.

Rest well, Eric. You mattered. Condolences to family, friends and the CB community.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Sounds like a memorial service is being planned for Saturday in Gunnison, will update when I hear more details. Guessing there will be an announcement in CB News/Gunnison Times tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Sounds like a memorial service is being planned for Saturday in Gunnison, will update when I hear more details. Guessing there will be an announcement in CB News/Gunnison Times tomorrow.
    Dang, I'll be out of town. People have been getting together every day on sunset ridge at closing time, too.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Sounds like Saturday from 2-5 on the Western campus in the UC ballroom.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Sounds like Saturday from 2-5 on the Western campus in the UC ballroom.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    This is correct, it will be Saturday 2-5PM at the UC Ballroom.

Copied from FB:

It’s with heavy hearts that we share the news of Eric Freson’s passing. His presence illuminated our community, and his memory will forever remain cherished.

Join us this Saturday, the 17th, from 2-5 pm at the Western Ballroom as we gather to honor Eric. Bring along your cherished photographs and stories to celebrate the beautiful moments we shared with him. Food and drinks will be provided as we reminisce together.

Instead of flowers or gifts, we kindly ask for your support through donations to the ‘Eric Freson’ GoFundMe page: https://gofund.me/d3535028. These funds will cover expenses and contribute to organizations close to Eric’s heart. Additionally, donations can be made directly to the Gunnison Bank & Trust, Eric Freson Memorial Fund.

Let’s come together to honor Eric’s legacy and support his
    loved ones during this time. Link in Bio

Condolences to all who knew him. From the sounds of it, he was an exceptional human being.

Sad news. Peace wishes to all friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    https://blisterreview.com/podcasts/r...er-eric-freson

RIP. Vibes to all who enjoyed a cool dude while he was here.
    Listened to this podcast today while hiking. I would recommend it to anybody who wants to know a little more about who Eric Freson was. Pretty damn sad.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0458.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	487790

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0459.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	487791

Eric's memorial service epitomized the kind of guy he was. So many people were present from so many different social circles. It also was a great example of how a small community comes together in a time of crisis to be there for each other.

These printed cards have some success tips pulled from Eric's journal I thought I'd share here.