PSA Eminent Cycles inventory bankruptcy auction

Anyone from the area? Edit. Thanks for geographic correction.

Potentially some good front and rear suspension deals from Eminent Cycles bankruptcy clear out auction. Bids at $50 for Marzocchi or Fox forks

Also cranks etc

Eg https://www.proxibid.com/FISCHER-AUC...hloc=true#cnTbClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240112_080818_Chrome.jpeg 
Views:	138 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	482691Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240112_080412_Chrome.jpeg 
Views:	124 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	482692
    Last edited by LeeLau; 01-12-2024 at 11:56 AM.

San Marcos is southern California (San Diego area).

be interesting to see what the price go for.

With lots of online shops dumping for 50% off retail, and brands dumping at more to staff/pro, it SHOULD be really cheap for the few people that need/want this

There are a ton of forks that could be solid deals. As well as massive lots of TRP brakes ( maybe a group buy?)

This tool set could be a solid score as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3043.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	608.0 KB 
ID:	482720

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

is this simple as bid and buy? do you have to go there to pick it up?
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    I think you have to pickup

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by volklpowdermaniac View Post
    I was looking at the terms of sale since I live nearby and would be interested in picking some stuff up. I mean, who doesn't need a case or two of Volt saddles or a case of KS dropper posts? : ) A spare fork or two would be nice to have though.

Looks like you either have to pick up by appointment the two days following the auction close or make arrangements to package and ship. Guessing those arrangements would not be cheap unless you know someone nearby.

Unfortunately I won't be around during those days to pick up. But yeah, it will be interesting to see how the prices end. The pickup/shipping issue might limit buyers to locals and re-sellers.

I think you have to pickup as well, and if you don't they toss the goods and keep your money.
    If we had someone down there who could pickup and ship, I'd buy some stuff.
    sigless.

I posted this on a couple local forums thinking people might want to take advantage. Nope:

16% “internet premium,” was the deal breaker for me. I don’t like being treated like a sucker.
    So even if you're getting a killer deal but the auction wants to make a bit of money, it's a no go. Got it.

I guess these guys can go back to searching out the real deals on websites no one's ever heard of like FoxShockDeals.com instead (which are scams). Cuz they're not suckers. LOL.

I'm in on trp dhr evo’s when someone figures it out. I'll buy a couple pair and feel the facilatator should walk away with a pair or two.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

I'm also out of town the pick up days or would have offered.

Clicked on just now, looks like Fox shocks went for $150-350ish, Z1 forks for $275-300 and Fox forks for $250-400ish depending on model/travel. The lot of 50 TRP brakes sold for $1600. Saw the couple complete bikes went for $2-3k. I'm sure the local forum peanut gallery would complain these prices weren't good enough...

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Clicked on just now, looks like Fox shocks went for $150-350ish, Z1 forks for $275-300 and Fox forks for $250-400ish depending on model/travel. The lot of 50 TRP brakes sold for $1600. Saw the couple complete bikes went for $2-3k. I'm sure the local forum peanut gallery would complain these prices weren't good enough...
    The thing with these auctions is the buyer fees and taxes add up quick(~10% sales tax , ~payment fee 4% , buyer fee ~15-20%).
    Last edited by sfotex; 01-17-2024 at 10:39 PM.
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Do you not pay the sales tax of the state you live in?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    The thing with these auctions is the buyer fees and taxes (~10% sales tax , ~payment fee 4% , buyer fee ~15-20%).
    Oh, it looks like we're too late for a discount disassembled moped plus taxes and fees. Oh well.
    Anyone get anything good?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Those prices don't really make me feel like I missed out on the deal of a lifetime.

Agreed. Probably better off waiting for deals at online retailers where you can pick the specific model you want.