Freeride Systems Bross Hoody (S), Dalbello Scorpion (255), Jigarex Guardian Plate

This cute pupper needed an unexpected and not-inexpensive knee surgery, so I need to turn some underutilized/redundant gear into cash.

All items are located in Southwest CO (Dolores) for local pickup, or I will ship within CONUS. International shipping is a bit too much of a PITA to deal with.

I also have some bike stuff available, some of the items are free with purchase of other items. See thread here: (link to be added)
    I think the prices here are pretty fair, so all prices are firm unless you can provide links of why I'm out to lunch.

FREERIDE SYSTEMS BROSS HOODY (SM)
    From the latest production run, worn a few times around the house and on one ski tour. At 5'9" 145lbs it is too short in the body to be a technical piece for me and I have plenty of other around the house hoodies. The color is "Cobalt" which is a bit lighter than a traditional navy.

$95 shipped CONUS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20240130_191049808.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	484945

DALBELLO SCORPION 130 (25.5)
    Several years old. Well skied, but still in good shape. The shells have never been modified in any way. The stock liners have never been baked and have less than 10 days on them. I loved the way these skied, probably the most powerful boot on edge I've owned, but ultimately the shell is a bit too roomy for me.

$50 plus actual shipping costs

JIGAREX SALOMON GUARDIAN PLATE (SM)

Jigarex plate for mounting size small Salomon Guardians. I don't have a Jigarex anymore.

Shipping is likely going to be more expensive than the asking price so hopefully this can be combined with another item.

$15 plus actual shipping costs

*SOLD* ATOMIC HAWX ULTRA XTD 130 (25.5)
    These are the first year of the Ultra XTD. I think these ski great, like 80% of my actual alpine boots, walk great, are light, etc.

I have quite a few days in these and the soles and buckles are pretty beat up cosmetically, mostly from snowmobile running boards. Everything functions as it should be they are not pretty. The shells have never been cooked but have been punched aggressively several times for length in the big toe.

The stock liners have been cooked once and have around 20 days of touring on them. The liners have been modified with lacing all the way down to the ankle/instep (rather than just around the cuff) and currently have some ankle retention pads (could be removed).

I always struggled with length in these and while I had these working for me (barely) with an Intuition Pro Tour, my fitter recently put me in another boot to try. I'm not completely sold on the change, but between not planning to buy boots this year and the puppy's surgery, I need to recoup something.

$50 plus actual shipping costs SOLD

*SOLD* FLYLOW QUANTUM PRO JACKET (SM)
    This was the 2020/2021 model which as far as I can tell is the same as the current jacket in terms of features etc. For fit reference, I am 5'9" 145lbs with average wingspan and the jacket fits well, perhaps a bit loose in the chest and shoulders. It has five exterior pockets (two chest, two hand, one forearm), three interior pockets (one chest, two lower), big pit zips, helmet fits a hood easily, powder skirt is included. I wore it less than 20 days and it's pretty pristine, I tried to photograph the worst smudge I could find.

$150 shipped CONUS
    SOLD

*SOLD* STOIC BOMBSHELL ONSIE SHELL (MD)
    This is a sweet hardshell one piece. At 5'9" 145lbs the length fits well, it's a touch baggy in the torso for my girlish figure but works OK. The outer fabric and zippers are in good shape, but the elastic in the boot gaiters and the suspenders is a little tired. I would probably keep this for snowmobiling if it had a good thigh pocket for my beacon (I wear an airbag vest on the machine and dislike harness carry with the vest).

$75 shipped CONUS
    SOLD
    Last edited by adrenalated; 01-31-2024 at 04:12 PM.

Bump. The boots I get, but nobody needs a sweet hardshell or the ever coveted Bross hoody?

Any pics of the jacket/hoody?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjax View Post
    Any pics of the jacket/hoody?
    Do the photos not show up for you?

My bad, I think I was behind a firewall or something, see them now.

Bump. Hawx are sold. Other stuff still available.

I'll also be listing a Stoic hardshell fartbag in Medium later as soon as I get photos taken. Navy color with lime green zips. Let me know if interested.

One more bump. Added the Stoic Bombshell onsie.

What's the zipper length on the Bross?

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    What's the zipper length on the Bross?
    Full zip front. Measures 23.75".

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Full zip front. Measures 23.75".
    Thanks. I'm same height as you and will come to the same conclusion. Looks like a great piece for someone <5'7" or so

Dang dude. Hope your dog recovers quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Kya View Post
    Dang dude. Hope your dog recovers quickly!
    Thanks dude, she got the all clear from the surgeon and is doing great!
    My wallet OTOH is experiencing a slower recovery.