EVent shell (L), Blue Ice Firecrest 28 Pack

ALL SOLD

Prices are shipped CONUS and local pickup in SF/Tahoe also works. I generally find Venmo easiest but open to anything.

SOLD First up is a Crux Torq eVent shell size Large Tall. I am 6’, 185 and it fits me great. This is a trim fitting sparsely featured shell that is built to be very durable. I’ve had it for maybe 6 years but have used it sparingly. You can see some wear in the back of the neck and the armpits. Note the hood works fine with a climbing helmet but is a bit small to fit over a ski helmet. Love the stout zippers on this thing. Just have too many shells. Here is a review: https://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/clot...ll_jacket-1777

SOLD How does $45 shipped sound? SOLD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0156.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	138.7 KB 
ID:	478285

Name:	IMG_0157.JPG 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	478286

Name:	IMG_0155.JPG 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	478287

SOLD
    Next is a Blue Ice Firecrest 28 medium/large torso. This is catch and release. Nice pack, I have too many and still like my old cirque 30LT for this slot. Fully featured pack for skimo and climbing. Used it ice climbing this past weekend. Holds tools and a rope just fine.

I believe I paid $60 shipped, so how does $65 shipped sound?SOLD

Name:	IMG_0154.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	478290

Name:	IMG_0153.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	478289

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by enginerd; 12-05-2023 at 01:13 PM.
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

PM sent

Crux jacket sold

"Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Pack sold