Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Zip code man is a well known street performer in Boulder. https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...toryId=4809365

He adds to his act by asking you about your home town, favorite restaurants, etc, and stores that info in his crazy brain to later regurgitate to some person years later who gives him the same zip code.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    That's quite a talent. He's like a human Google.
    Can we get him a screen name and password here? Might be more useful than the search function.
    I still call it The Jake.

And definitely entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I'd invite you over for beverages around the grill so that I could find out if IRL you is better or worse than online you. I'm willing to bet in most cases that most IRL TRG homies are better in person.
    Generally true, with Nurse Ben being a glaring exception, IRL Ben was every bit as bad if not worse than online Ben.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

6-8 Hours in Your Town- What should I Do?

Summer there is the river rafting companies to enjoy some class 3+ rafting and/or kayaking, or toss a fly/lure at the fish hatchery pond (gear provided). Could go on a paragliding tour, or snag a ride from a local at the pub and see how many volcano features and waterfalls you can visit in a day. Lots of good MTB trails, but no rentals unfortunately, but you could always ask at the local watering hole and might find a receptive local willing to lend.

Winter you could go ice fishing at the local lake in town. The old farts that spend every day down there will lend gear, and will even drill you a hole for a beer and a good story. Lake is stocked with rainbow and kokanee. There are usually stones being thrown on a sheet at the local rink - head up to the lounge, have a beer and get invited onto a team for an end or two. The waterfalls are amazing in the winter as well, might even catch some world class ice climbing going on. Sorry, but no local ski (XC or backcountry) or snowmobile rentals, so you only get to look at the goods from town, or again make a friend at the pub that is feeling generous.

But don’t blink while coming through town on the highway, or you’ll miss us completely. Or keep going and just up the highway 20min is one of the largest sheep farms in the province. Given your posting history, might be right up your alley!

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    January, May, July, November?
    All have different answers!
    Doesn't matter, OP Mom's bedroom is always cozy and available.

Quote Originally Posted by LegoSkier View Post
    Burlesque Nutcracker at the Triple Door https://thetripledoor.net/event/5196...que-nutcracker
    This was surprisingly awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Generally true, with Nurse Ben being a glaring exception, IRL Ben was every bit as bad if not worse than online Ben.
    Ha. Good to know. Lulz.

But I think the OP might be best served by a list of loose local women with a history of bad decisions. How long of a list? Depends on stamina.

Perfect amount of time for a murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Hope there's no hard feelings, but I'd kindly ask you to leave. We don't want your type around here.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1701376934.100536.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	159.5 KB 
ID:	477859

Window shop for real estate. Cuz that's all there really is to do in a town with one bar and a dozen real estate brokerages.

In Denver? Legal mushrooms and a trip to meow wolf
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Actually, I beg to differ, having spent the day skiing with him and his wife and two kids at Smuggs. I have nothing bad to say about him.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    Actually, I beg to differ, having spent the day skiing with him and his wife and two kids at Smuggs. I have nothing bad to say about him.
    his wife was very nice (as were the kids). He was just weird, and then got really aggressive and mean online after I met him IRL, which is weird, because online interactions with everyone else I have met IRL get better. But I guess you could still call that online interaction with him, but it was definitely related to meeting him IRL.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

PDX-bring a stack of $5/$10/$20 bills. Buy a big bag of weed and gummies followed by a self guided tour of some well known peeler joints wrapping up at the Acropolis with a lap dance and a steak.

his wife was very nice (as were the kids). He was just weird, and then got really aggressive and mean online after I met him IRL, which is weird, because online interactions with everyone else I have met IRL get better. But I guess you could still call that online interaction with him, but it was definitely related to meeting him IRL.
    Sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Why does this feel like an episode of The Dating Game?
    In the butt Bob

Take Blurred's work shift so he can get out of the fry kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, I'm not allowed to delete this post, but, I can say, go fuck yourselves, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    In the butt Bob
    That would be the newlywed game.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    That would be the newlywed game.
    I assumed it was an invitation to the OP for 6-8 hours in huck’s hometown.

Bring your skates and we'll cruise Lake Helena. Skiing is shit right now but the skating is prime.

^^^^ cool pic with the birds.

PS. Speed skates? Nice
    . . .