Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2447
    Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    So just picked up a rental car that has temporary plates… any idea how to get this into the Alta system?

I would assume you just put the temporary plate number into the system, or is it too many digits?

I’ve got to work for a bit in the morning, but I should be up there by 9:30 or 10. I’ll work on tracking you guys down.

I will also be up there around 8:30. If you need a ride send a PM

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    So just picked up a rental car that has temporary plates… any idea how to get this into the Alta system?
    Surprisingly the App is pretty friendly for assigning your resy to another plate. You can have a few plates added to your profile. Give it a try.

I am real excited to see any and all of you tomorrow. Funny how these things gain momentum.

Crankplank, I’ve been thinking about you and how we chose skiers-only lifts. Post up if you’ll be on the hill tomorrow and maybe one of the more knowledgeable LCC schussers can brainstorm a 230 party lap.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    I am real excited to see any and all of you tomorrow. Funny how these things gain momentum.

Crankplank, I’ve been thinking about you and how we chose skiers-only lifts. Post up if you’ll be on the hill tomorrow and maybe one of the more knowledgeable LCC schussers can brainstorm a 230 party lap.
    Appreciate the thought, I'll be toiling away all day tomorrow

Sent from my CPH2417 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post

I remember a lot of these days. I started skiing again a lot more back then so I could finally join the twoplankers there. Alta is one amazing mountain.

No back in town yet so I’ll miss the festivities. Enjoy it mags!

Me (blue jacket green boots, Legends) & baron (denim) on Collins now. Where you other guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    I remember a lot of these days. I started skiing again a lot more back then so I could finally join the twoplankers there. Alta is one amazing mountain.
    Never learned but looking to actually use my Alta/DV days this year. Anyone got a hookup on rental gear?

Sent from my CPH2417 using Tapatalk

Looking too. Red/ Orange BD jacket. White helmet with stickers. Shady Ray goggles. On Supreme. Heading to Catherine’s.

What time for GMD patio?

Good day skiing Alta with Gosthop, SFB, TFW and the gang

Safety stop at top of Catherine's
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4189.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	645.6 KB 
ID:	484484
    Woods. Gloves off. Ear to ear smiles. Clinched fists. Sort of reminds me of The Allman Bros, Live At The Fillmore East album cover.

SFB has Ballroom all to himself

Name:	IMG_4201.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	602.3 KB 
ID:	484485

Wifey having fun

Name:	IMG_4191.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	484486
    Last edited by schindlerpiste; 01-26-2024 at 05:25 PM.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Great to meet up and ski with some new people. Thanks for letting me tag along!

Sad to miss the go getter am crowd but good making turns with some of yall this afternoon! What a beautiful day it turned out to be

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Same, super fun day - thanks all
    You took too much man, too much, too much

Damn. I got caught off guard by the parking situation and ended up skiing the bird. Good day ... Hope to try and meet up another day...
    sigless.

What’s the collage dirtbag deal for the canyons?
    JR headed UU next fall. Seems like there’s no Alta bird college deal. And he doesn’t want unlimited icant ski at soli.

Also. Even if it’s just the Ute (youth) discount what’s the usual deadline for summer pricing for Alta bird ?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    JR headed UU next fall. Seems like there’s no Alta bird college deal. And he doesn’t want unlimited icant ski at soli.

Also. Even if it’s just the Ute (youth) discount what’s the usual deadline for summer pricing for Alta bird ?
    pony up and get an alta or bird pass or if you are feeling real generous an altabird pass (which is no discount lol).

use that keith money

Most of the kids from my neck of the woods do a full Ikon (about $800 with student deals) and an Alta pass. Gets them 7 days at almost every UT resort including DV/SB for when the canyons are closed.

It was great to ski with the crew today! A fine day. Icing on the cake, I found some fine powder turns, while getting back to Snowbird, on the north side of Wildcat ridge.

Today did not suck.
    Time spent skiing cannot be deducted from one's life.

great day ! found untracked turns and barely tracked all day.YE HA

thx for teaming up ya'll / had a blast

Have JR join onelove. UofU ski club. They get a cheaper deal at Alta in the fall than the preseason sale. About $100 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Have JR join onelove. UofU ski club. They get a cheaper deal at Alta in the fall than the preseason sale. About $100 cheaper.
    Thx. I did see that website. Good to know it’s legit. $10 to save $100 makes sense.

I’m kinda shocked none of the Alta or bird passes have college deals.
    Also. One love only gets Alta. No crossover to the bird is lame. Oh well. He’ll end up with I can’t ski as well. Gotta rip the hole. But that’s only 7 days of bird.

Thx for the info. Carry on with the stoke. And watch out for another savage shredding your pow and chasing your daughters.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by telefreewasatch View Post
    Today did not suck.
    Agree! Super, fucking awesome to see your smiling face today You look younger every time I see you! What have you been drinking? Speaking of that, I owe you a HUGE hug and an apre at the bar with a couple of good windows