Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    (1) Small tall por favor. I entered turquoise, but I'm willing to switch to any color if that is what it takes to get some STs made.

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    i think a lot of the ~5'10 - 6'1 160 - 170 lb folks would do well with a small tall.

need more small tall orders to make sure it gets made.
    Cowards, get med-tall and do some push-ups! (shamelessly trying to get med-talls made…)

Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    i think a lot of the ~5'10 - 6'1 160 - 170 lb folks would do well with a small tall.

need more small tall orders to make sure it gets made.
    Filled out the form for a medium, but I think small tall might be better for me.

WRG should I fill out another form request ? I'm also flexible on color.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

wrg is running the order side. i am the make side. he will be back to answer soon.

so, when i look at the desired orders that come in via form and computate organization and cutting on the make side, sometimes i have to go back to him if i see a glitch and say, "this cant be done", or "if we can move this from here to here we can make" , etc.

so, this is why there is some change within this thread but long before we get to actually sending you to a link to buy.

We are hashing this out without hash....

i do want to say that the color thing is a thang. he named the colors. the "turq" should not be called that. It is NOT turquoise and does not look like it in real life. the wrg pictures deceive on that color as the light washes the color out lightening it (just like reds and orange pics do with Antero jkts on our website).

the light makes the one called "turq" look way lighter than it actually is.

In real life the "turq" color is closer to our Antero "ice blue" colorway. im afraid that the orginal thread pics showing washed out colorway labeled "turq" pushed a proportion of you to order for ladies. its fine for that , but it is NOT a super feminine looking color.

like i said it is closer to the "ice blue" antero color crossed with some of the belgian blue jkt colors of past (but more subdued burnt look). as well imo. This is a custom made pantone and reflects light when photographed causing difficulty in perfect picture color representation.

looking for a good real life example is next to the 2 BMW blue stripes (see pic for reference with real swatch of fabric)

we could easily get into deep discussion about hue, tint, shade tone but its just to gd complex and subjective. the piece draped over my computer is best representative pic...here's the thing, i am making all of my personal bross out of this color and dune. thats what i like , im tired of black of recent years, and these are baddass colors imo that have not ever been represented on a bross ....mayb closest thing would be the 10 years ago "sneffles" but those were lighter colors.

Name:  PAirIceBlue.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  59.1 KB
    Last edited by Micol; 09-01-2023 at 08:50 AM.
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Submitted for a small tall dune

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    OK so I fucked up when making the form and underestimated how many people wanted Deep Blue as a solid color hoodie.
    I'll switch out from dark bleu cheese for turquoise, no problem.

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    (1) Small tall por favor. I entered turquoise, but I'm willing to switch to any color if that is what it takes to get some STs made.
    Same

I’ll probably order 2 mediums on whatever color you guys decide on.

I put in a lavender for the wife, if that doesn’t happen, no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    as the second tenor in the small tall chorus, I'll buy one of whatever color to (hopefully) signal demand for a small tall antero. I also put turq in the form

however... the bross pattern/fabric results in something that is a couple inches longer than the antero. My small bross zip fits fine, while small antero is sort of a belly shirt. 5'11" 175

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    OK so I fucked up when making the form and underestimated how many people wanted Deep Blue as a solid color hoodie.
    I might have selected two tone, you can put me in the Turq-Ice Blue group either way.

WRG -- I entered Med-Tall but would like to try Small-Tall after thinking about it for a while. Maybe a better fit for under stuff for me. I'm flexible on color except no Dune -- Deep Blue was first choice, "Turq" would be #2, Lavender #3.

^everybody.. its ok . the worksheet was just for us to iron out all the size issues and get an idea of how much fabric will be used and or needed to complete the project. Your actual order from our website when we set up the product will be the final real order. We will probably have that live in 3 to 4 days and will be announced in this thread. please stand by. we are trying to get zippers, etc ordered...

thanks for everyone going through this preliminary process

looks like about all the sizes everyone needs will be able to be made
    www.freeridesystems.com
    ski & ride jackets made in colorado
    maggot discount code TGR20
    ok we'll come up with a solution by then makers....

Micol / WRG - u rock

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    I'll switch out from dark bleu cheese for turquoise, no problem.
    Same here

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Do I need to still fill out the form? In for common sizes, likely a small and a small tall

Got COVID two days ago and I've been chilling in my FRS base layer this whole time. Perfect for skiing and slamming vitamin water in bed.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    Got COVID two days ago and I've been chilling in my FRS base layer this whole time. Perfect for skiing and slamming vitamin water in bed.

That sucks. The 'Rona, not the baselayer. I love mine-the best anti-plumber's crack baselayer out there.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Ok everyone, we are getting real close to putting up payment links. We are working through values and yardages to see what makes sense.
    The "Turq" color is actually my favorite and without an actual sewn sample in hand we are working off the swatches etc.

I did find this hoodie from another manufacturer (pretty much sold out) using the same exact Turq Power Air fabric. I think this in solid as well as a two-tone with Cobalt or Dune would be sick.

Name:  Source+Powerair+Hoodie+Fleece+Jacket.jpeg
Views: 306
Size:  41.0 KB

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    What’s going to be the best way to know which small tall colors are options? I’m pretty flexible on color and I filled out the form for multiple colors in small tall.

Saw the pre-sale email. Question - I wanted to get a women's hoodie for the lady as well, but dragged my feet on grabbing her preferred measurements. Is it still possible to add a women's Lavender solid? It'll most likely be a small. I see that if it's a XS, it's a no.

Got the ordering link and ordered!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

was there going any large dark blues?
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

Ordered up.

Is there an order link up now?

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    was there going any large dark blues?
    Same question.

Quote Originally Posted by motopsycha View Post
    Is there an order link up now?

received via email (presumably to the people who filled out the form)
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy