Check Out Our Shop

How'd he get his big break? It was like... small local muscician to mega star in the blink of an eye.

Was it one of those things where he opened for something at Red Rocks like film on the rocks and then suddenly became massive overnight?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by larilinesign View Post
    How'd he get his big break? It was like... small local muscician to mega star in the blink of an eye.

Was it one of those things where he opened for something at Red Rocks like film on the rocks and then suddenly became massive overnight?

Free downloads, light shows, festivals, creative content, and top-notch electronic music.

Also likely that he was just in the right place at the right time. The first time I saw him (maybe '08), he was already the main act, albeit in a small venue.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by larilinesign View Post

Yeah it was super weird living in Boulder at that time. He would come to house parties and shit and was just this normal dude then all the sudden people were like, "Oh yeah he's headlining some 10,000 person venue next weekend...."

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Yeah it was super weird living in Boulder at that time. He would come to house parties and shit and was just this normal dude then all the sudden people were like, "Oh yeah he's headlining some 10,000 person venue next weekend...."
    Yeah that's how I remember it. One day he was a dude at a house party, next day, he was a mega star!