Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sent one too but not sure if it was deposited or not last night

Please send again 11th hour folks.

I just cleared out my "Sent Box" which was what was taking up space. Had no idea there was a "Sent Box" at all

Apologies.
    Last edited by Ottime; 05-09-2023 at 04:55 PM.

Resent. Thx

^^^^ check your in box. Sent two msg. Use the 2nd one please. Lots of shifting parts making this last round happen. If you are not getting these, send me an email at chadpaeglow at gmail. I will delete this part of the message in 24 hours.

I've replied to all inquiries in the box. At least I think that is the case. Have not heard for the overlords yet but I think prices will increase on 11th, not 10th. They usually let us know 24 hours in advance. So you have until tomorrow make the purchase.

I'm boarding a plane to Lombok but will check my inbox tonight and again tomorrow morning, wifi permitting.

Hey folks. So the price increase has happened. Group Buy still open through August, so any late bloomers out there, send me a PM. Still the best price available at this point.

If you have already been in touch and did not pull the trigger, your access will reflect the new pricing. Unless there is a glitch, in which case, you are stoked.

bumping this thread in a shameless effort to see if we will have a bonus pass for the collective here, and to humbly put my name in the ring for it.

many of you know this but I mentor a kid through big brothers big sisters - he's an absolute blast, tons of fun, with no shortage of stoke... and he's also had a pretty rough go at life. he's skied (ridden) with a few mags, and he's got a heart of gold. last year i got him a pass and was gracious nominated for one of the comp passes, but i passed on it because i was in a financially okay spot.... this year, unfortunately, i can't swing it, but i still desperately want to get him on the mountain.

apologies if this isn't the place, and if there are more deserving mags, by all means. thanks folks!!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Good on ya man. This is the kind of thing that folks might be willing to kicking in $37 bucks for… if we can send maggots to teh europes, we should be able to get this kid on the slopes.

where do i send my duckets?

fact.

^^^Agreed. Put me down for $50.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I'm in for 50.

damn, you guys are super kind. let's see if there's a free pass from Ott/the collective effort, and then go from there

also one option (since while I appreciate the good will -- truly -- but I'm also not trying to 'gofundme' this place up, lots of mags have way bigger challenges than I do) would be to do a coffee fundraiser for the kid. i would happily mail out bags of coffee for folks willing to help my volunteer grom ski.

last year he managed to get 25 days in, this year he says he wants 50. if you've ever shared a chair at solitude or the bird with an extremely talkative, friendly teenage snowboarder in hand-me-down clothes and a level9 rental board (thanks Dibs), chances are it was him. his stoke levels are contagious; his skill levels are, well, improving.

during the pandemic (when masks were required at Solitude), he went out of his way to get a FedEx branded mask to ski in...just so he could "send it like FedEx". the kid kills me.

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    bumping this thread in a shameless effort to see if we will have a bonus pass for the collective here, and to humbly put my name in the ring for it.

many of you know this but I mentor a kid through big brothers big sisters - he's an absolute blast, tons of fun, with no shortage of stoke... and he's also had a pretty rough go at life. he's skied (ridden) with a few mags, and he's got a heart of gold. last year i got him a pass and was gracious nominated for one of the comp passes, but i passed on it because i was in a financially okay spot.... this year, unfortunately, i can't swing it, but i still desperately want to get him on the mountain.

apologies if this isn't the place, and if there are more deserving mags, by all means. thanks folks!!

Subscribed.

If organized, I'm in for fiddy too.

I'd chip in too.

And I'd chip in more to buy him a proper set of skis.

Kidding. Mostly. All turns are good turns.

I'd chip in too. Just pm me if you want help. I probably won't check this thread.

Same PM me, thanks

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I'd chip in too. Just pm me if you want help. I probably won't check this thread.
    Ditto

Bumping this thread mostly to say I think I've replied to all PMs regarding the buy. If I missed you, send me another message, Buy is still open until August 31.

Also, it looks like we have one for trap coming, but nothing is for sure until we have the comps in hand in September. Right now we are a few more purchases away from a 2nd base, so if you are on the fence know your purchase could help a fellow mag get on the snow. And a reminder for all you I Cant pass holders out there, send me your info every season and we can keep this program up and running. Each year the bar gets higher to earn, so participation is key.

Two days left. Buy closes at end of month.

@ottime -- PM sent
    John

www.ReRax.net/index.html ... The Smarter way to carry gear!

PM sent, hopefully this pushes us over the top.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I finally bought Ikon passes for myself and my kids. I really just want an Abasin pass, but Eldora with the 4 year old makes too much sense so I bit the bullet. I hope the second free pass works out.