WTB Scarpa T1- T-Race

Wanted to buy: your Scarpa T-1 or T-Race, boots or shells. Any 4 buckle version WITH power block tour switch or the Michael Jackson year one version.

75MM ~ DUCKBILL

Size 27.5-28 (with the 9 on the instep)

In any usable condition.

I believe in you, maggots, thanks for visiting my annual search thread!

WTB Scarpa T1- T-Race

Same here although looking to stockpile 26.5-27.0. PM me please if holding. Power/tour block agnostic.
    Uno mas

Well that fell fast, bump.

You are such a poser.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You are such a poser.
    Brutal!

But seriously guys, sell me your boots, reeeally could use some back-ups.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1865...flite=scwspnss

Not mine. I see them pop up on that FB group from time to time.

I may have a pair of Candy-cane shells for you. No liner and no booster straps but I think they are in solid shape otherwise. PM me and I’ll grab a pic or two.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    あなたのおっぱいは富士山のように美しいです。富士

Kendo Yamamoto "1984"

Quote Originally Posted by juanrogera View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1865...flite=scwspnss

Not mine. I see them pop up on that FB group from time to time.
    Thanks, I'm getting near the point where I'm open to considering the 3 buckle boots, but I'm in the "9" shell.

@Doremite there are some nice 27.0 candy cane T-Races in Spokane for cheap, maybe someone out there could facilitate: https://spokane.craigslist.org/spo/7569017901.html

Also Bombers in the Seattle area: https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/spo/7570178820.html
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

WTB Scarpa T1- T-Race

Quote Originally Posted by Toddball View Post
    @Doremite there are some nice 27.0 candy cane T-Races in Spokane for cheap, maybe someone out there could facilitate: https://spokane.craigslist.org/spo/7569017901.html

Also Bombers in the Seattle area: https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/spo/7570178820.html
    Holy Jeebus! Thanks, Toddall. I shot the seller a text.
    Last edited by Doremite; 12-21-2022 at 01:32 PM.
    Uno mas

I wish T-Races fit my feet. I scored a mint pair of 27.0 candy canes last season, and my feet were in fuckin' agony.

WTB Scarpa T1- T-Race

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    I wish T-Races fit my feet. I scored a mint pair of 27.0 candy canes last season, and my feet were in fuckin' agony.
    Where are they now? I skied mine in agony for some time until they were glory. It was the instep for me. Never would have bought them in a shop given the instep spacing. I have a high arch but we eventually fell in love.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Where are they now? I skied mine in agony for some time until they were glory. It was the instep for me. Never would have bought them in a shop given the instep spacing. I have a high arch but we eventually fell in love.
    Offloaded them to Miles at Freeheel Life in exchange for Scott Synergys, which are SO comfy. It was a combo of the last and instep of the T-Races making my feet go numb almost instantly. I'm now on the hunt for another pair of Scotts.

That said, OP or anyone else, I've got some anthracite T-1s in great shape in 27.0 that I'd be happy to let go of for the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by stec06 View Post
    Offloaded them to Miles at Freeheel Life in exchange for Scott Synergys, which are SO comfy. It was a combo of the last and instep of the T-Races making my feet go numb almost instantly. I'm now on the hunt for another pair of Scotts.

That said, OP or anyone else, I've got some anthracite T-1s in great shape in 27.0 that I'd be happy to let go of for the same reasons.
    PM Sent
    Uno mas

Black 4 buckle T1 28.0 in Denver ...goodish condition (custom thermo liners if you care....can't remember which brand of the top of my head....Lee at Custom Foot did years ago) if you're interested....switched to AT after knee replacement a couple of years ago......ctroe3@comcast.net

Not to hijack, totally to bump lol but how are the scarpa & crispi ntn last fit and flex compared to the t-race?

Quote Originally Posted by Skiwurrel View Post
    Not to hijack, totally to bump lol but how are the scarpa & crispi ntn last fit and flex compared to the t-race?
    Funny you should mention, but I just today heard from another user that the NTN scarpas are a bit wider through the last. My tarsals may have been needlessly grinding together for a decade. I have a very high instep and couldn't tolerate BD or Garmont/Scott, always been Crispi curious. Only ever skied the 75mm T1 and T Race.

Quote Originally Posted by teleposeur View Post
    Thanks, I'm getting near the point where I'm open to considering the 3 buckle boots, but I'm in the "9" shell.
    The red and gray 3 buckle T Race was the best of the 75mm boots, black and gray T1 was a close second

Quote Originally Posted by Skiwurrel View Post
    The black and yellow Tx Pro was the most comfortable ski boot that I’ve owned. The last is larger through the forefoot. I wish they hadn’t added the second cuff buckle on later iterations of the Pro and Comp.

No experience with Crispi NTN but the 75mm XP/XR had a pretty wide last, between the T1/TRace and the TX Pro

I’ve got an extra pair T1s.
    28.0/9 shell size.
    I paid full retail from moose jaw.
    Skied maybe 6 times.
    I thought I could move down a size without my custom insole, but I need a 28.5/10 shell size.
    Shoot me a message if you’re interested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1672077227.186153.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	221.4 KB 
ID:	439972

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1147.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	439973Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1146.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	143.8 KB 
ID:	439974Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1672077331.589065.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	193.5 KB 
ID:	439975