• Prison Time for gun owners who lose or have their gun stolen

30 19.23%
  • Background checks and a waiting period for 100% of transactions

119 76.28%
  • No semiautomatic anythings...

60 38.46%
  • Tax gun sales with additional fee to go to mental health

70 44.87%
  • Register ALL firearms and require insurance (car analogy)

101 64.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 278 of 295 FirstFirst ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 7374
    Well son, you are consistent in the way to dodge understanding.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Yea I figured you never actually gave this any serious thought, aren't willing to put your neck on the line to make it happen, and just like saying it because its emotionally gratifying.

Thanks for letting me know I'm right.
    Stop putting words in other people’s mouths & pretending it proves some point of yours. It’s not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Stop putting words in other people’s mouths & pretending it proves some point of yours. It’s not a good look.
    How have I put words in anyone's mouth? I asked several times for an actual thought out cause and effect ofhis little idea. Even a brief summary.

He demonstrated that there is none. I called him out, and if he had something to contradict my call out he would have.

The ol 'I don't have the time and energy to give you an actual rebuttal, and I'm taking my time and energy to let you know' tactic is clear obvious weak sauce bullshit.

And really, my point stands for basically all of you in this thread. Prove me wrong. Show me something actually thought out, and/or a willingness to be the one who actually has to kick in doors to get it done. Otherwise, objectively, you're just fart sniffers who like having a thread where you can get off to violence, while deluding yourselves into thinking you're somehow standing on the moral high ground by doing so.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

There you go again

Without quoting and for my amusement while binge watching Gunsmoke.

Y’all are debating an internet ghost. A dumb ghost at that. Putting him in ignore will make your life better.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Y’all are debating an internet ghost. A dumb ghost at that. Putting him in ignore will make your life better.
    What does this even mean? An internet ghost? Lol, I'm right here actually presenting arguments which is more than Cisco is capable of.

Yes yes, you're too fragile to actually discuss anything, must use ignore function to preserve echo chamber. Weak sauce.

Ok, carry on, I won't expect your thread about getting off to violence and smelling your own farts to even masquerade as anyone actually wanting to solve or improve the problems of the world at all. This isn't a place for anyone with a serious thought, just people who get off as voyeurs to violence and don't have the balls to just own that, instead needing to pretend to occupy some sort of moral high ground.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Without quoting and for my amusement while binge watching Gunsmoke.

I am completely unsurprised that you're incapable of actually thinking out your ideas, and instead, think posting a fucking caddyshack clip as akin to intelligent thought.

There you go again
    So you aren't able to articulate how?

If only there was something we could do...

Yea I figured you never actually gave this any serious thought, aren't willing to put your neck on the line to make it happen, and just like saying it because its emotionally gratifying.

Thanks for letting me know I'm right.
    How have I put words in anyone's mouth? I asked several times for an actual thought out cause and effect ofhis little idea. Even a brief summary.

He demonstrated that there is none. I called him out, and if he had something to contradict my call out he would have.

The ol 'I don't have the time and energy to give you an actual rebuttal, and I'm taking my time and energy to let you know' tactic is clear obvious weak sauce bullshit.

And really, my point stands for basically all of you in this thread. Prove me wrong. Show me something actually thought out, and/or a willingness to be the one who actually has to kick in doors to get it done. Otherwise, objectively, you're just fart sniffers who like having a thread where you can get off to violence, while deluding yourselves into thinking you're somehow standing on the moral high ground by doing so.
    There you go again
    So you aren't able to articulate how?
    I was succinct in the first post. But you are still asking for further explanation.

To repeat with further elaboration:
    In the post I replied to first, you accused Cisco of not thinking seriously, not acting to make the world better, and posting for personal emotional gratification. None of these accusations are things you can have any factual knowledge of and amount to empty provocative rhetorical conceits. You conclude that these empty statements that you brought to the thread prove your position.

Then in subsequent posts you do the same thing again and pretend the world owes you a 100% solution otherwise it proves no solution works per your rhetorical conceit.

And like I said, despite your confidence that you’ve burned down the rhetorical house, it actually just makes you look bad as someone who at worst isn’t interested in progress on public safety or at best is just unable to participate in a conversation with someone with an opposing view. And it seems you think you’re asking for solutions when you are only trying to shoot down the posters in this thread by limiting what you consider to be the only available paths to a successful response.

hth

Apologies to other posters & no, I won’t respond to your inevitable response.

^ well said, every word.

I particularly liked,
    …empty provocative rhetorical conceits...

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...arade-shooting

Chiefs parade update.

Sorry folks, the ghetto thugs who can't control themselves from shooting and killing each other every day all day every fucking day have ruined it for you, take it up with them.
    FIFY
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

I was succinct in the first post. But you are still asking for further explanation.

To repeat with further elaboration:
    In the post I replied to first, you accused Cisco of not thinking seriously, not acting to make the world better, and posting for personal emotional gratification. None of these accusations are things you can have any factual knowledge of and amount to empty provocative rhetorical conceits. You conclude that these empty statements that you brought to the thread prove your position.

Then in subsequent posts you do the same thing again and pretend the world owes you a 100% solution otherwise it proves no solution works per your rhetorical conceit.

And like I said, despite your confidence that you’ve burned down the rhetorical house, it actually just makes you look bad as someone who at worst isn’t interested in progress on public safety or at best is just unable to participate in a conversation with someone with an opposing view. And it seems you think you’re asking for solutions when you are only trying to shoot down the posters in this thread by limiting what you consider to be the only available paths to a successful response.

hth

Apologies to other posters & no, I won’t respond to your inevitable response.
    You don't understand the difference between objective and subjective. You say I cannot factually demonstrate... bla bl abl a...

He demontsrated those things. They are a reasonable conclusion, but they arent the same kind of things that one should associate the words factually and objectrively. They are subjectively true. They're not something you'll back up with data or a study, but its pretty clearly demonstrated there is zero interest in finding any sort of sollution to anything, and that his comment is not well thought out, and in no way to be taken seriously.

I am all fucking ears if he can actually spell out his little plan in a way that makes sense is realistic and doesn't amount to the gubment oughta kill the gun owners.

Till then its a super fair observation.

I also don't claim to hagve burned down any rhetorical house. I could be throwing slow pitches and I'd still be winning, that doesn't make me cal ripkin. I mean, I can't claim to have won anything when you guys won't even actually play the game.

Asking someone to articualte their ideas in a way that makes sense and is realistic is not being entitled to some 100% solution. You're free to be nonsense people. You don't owe me acutal debate, but its your loss if you aren't capable of it. I'm literally trying to discuss a solution someone suggested, and you guys just are not capable. You do not want solutions. 278 pages and there is basically zero actual brainstorming anywhere in this thread about anythere other than grr gun owners bad ooooh look at the violence.

Any rebuttal is basically grr leroy annoying.

If only there was something we could do...

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    FIFY

Wrong, our lawmakers have brought this problem on us by allowing anyone to get weapons, anyone to get ammo, allowing any kind of weapon to be bought, not caring about how it’s kept, and not keeping track of where any of this shit is.

besides ignoring the first part before “shall not be infringed”, and not taking care of the general well being of its citizenry with mental health, etc.

you’re welcome you racist pos
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Keep it up kid. You're on a roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    Keep it up kid. You're on a roll.
    I am all fucking ears for you to prove me wrong. Waiting for anything remotely like a serious thought from you other than the emotional expression of you want the state to apply force and violence to gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Wrong, our lawmakers have brought this problem on us by allowing anyone to get weapons, anyone to get ammo, allowing any kind of weapon to be bought, not caring about how it’s kept, and not keeping track of where any of this shit is.

besides ignoring the first part before “shall not be infringed”, and not taking care of the general well being of its citizenry with mental health, etc.

you’re welcome you racist pos
    I don't ignore that part. Its a justification, not a limitation.

Whats this not taking care of mental health nonsense? I've tried talking about it dozens of time sin this thread. You guys don't want to.

WT holy fuck does race have to do with anything I've said you gaslighting crazy person? You will not find a single racist comment of mine anywehre online. This what you resort to when you can't make an argument?

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    FIFY
    Keep your shit words out of my mouth.
    I still call it The Jake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2628.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	254.1 KB 
ID:	487803

Name:	IMG_2627.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	487804

hide spoiler

Name:	IMG_2629.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	271.7 KB 
ID:	487805

Did someone ski in Leroy's line again?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Keep your shit words out of my mouth.
    You mad bro? You mad because the KC mass shooting wasn't committed by a middle aged white man? Or are you mad because 13% of the population commits over half of the homicides, not the mouth breathers?
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Fixed it for you.

QUOTE=thebirdhunter;7032332]You mad bro? Everyone know people with brown skin are sub human. It's in the Bible. Gotta go now. Every day I drive by the HS to give candy to the hot little girls. Cause little girls get older every day. Now, about my daughter........[/QUOTE]

How's that work for you? I mean me putting words in your mouth.

I can't believe you guys still pay any attention at all to BH and LJ.

I don't know about the others but I'm a bored 75 year old guy in his pajamas studying the human brain.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I can't believe you guys still pay any attention at all to BH and LJ.
    1 BH doesn’t post enough for me to bother with an ignore

2If everyone ignored the obvious racism rather than condemning it then there’s a chance it could look like approval