Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ikonfreewasatch View Post
    I was born here, lived here and have skied here my whole life, Einstein.
    Funny that you make fun of WV. Utah heard the rumors about WV and said “hold my flavored soda”.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Funny that you make fun of WV. Utah heard the rumors about WV and said “hold my flavored soda”.
    It took you 3 weeks to come up with that sick burn? How many nights did you lay awake in bed thinking about this?

I don’t even remember making fun of WV, please post up the quote of me making fun of WV.

It took you 3 weeks to come up with that sick burn? How many nights did you lay awake in bed thinking about this?

I don’t even remember making fun of WV, please post up the quote of me making fun of WV.
    Shut up and go away ya smug beater. You suck at life.

Lol!!! Classic tgr.

I guess you couldn’t find where I was making fun of WV either. If you don’t want me posting on here then tell your little buddy to stop making up shit that I never said and calling me out by name. Fucking dumbass.

no one is stopping you and your daughter from moving back to where you came from. West Virginia is it? Lol!!!
    For your lols collection.
    Montani Semper Liberi

snap.

Quote Originally Posted by MarsB View Post
    For your lols collection.
    That’s it???
    That’s what kept douche Bagley up at night for the past 3 weeks?
    That’s hardly making fun of WV. Toughen up you fucking pussies. Lol.

aevergreen? That you?

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...ment-rcna71603

Isn’t it about time the Utah State Government AKA the mormon church be designated a business?

Maybe I am posting this because I am sitting in Ohio while it is nuking in Utah, or maybe because this is a bunch of bullshit that they momo’s have been pulling for decades…

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I wish they’d pull their tax exempt status.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bus...ment-rcna71603

Isn’t it about time the Utah State Government AKA the mormon church be designated a business?

Maybe I am posting this because I am sitting in Ohio while it is nuking in Utah, or maybe because this is a bunch of bullshit that they momo’s have been pulling for decades…

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    The frustrating thing is that $5million is pocket change for the church. A rounding error.

Tell me again how their exclusive temples, institutional racism, and homophobic rhetoric are a public good worthy of tax exemption.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    aevergreen? That you?
    I met that dude IRL. Certified cray-cray.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by tgapp View Post
    The frustrating thing is that $5million is pocket change for the church. A rounding error.

Tell me again how their exclusive temples, institutional racism, and homophobic rhetoric are a public good worthy of tax exemption.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Yeah fuck them. The Mormons are pretty much a mob organization that is legally not responsible for taxes. Well put - fucking racist homophobes illegally make 32 fucking billion dollars and they get fined a measly 5 million. Yet another unsolvable global crisis under the guise of “religion”. Yeah fuck them!

I grew up protestant and believeing, I got stoned in college and had an epiphany about how many wars were started in the name of religion and have been agnostic/athiest ever since. Living in Utah the last 13 years has opened my eyes to the secret society/bullshit that the church believes.
    hail satan.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

The better three-quarters and I were recently talking about how to reduce our taxes through a small business of some sort. Starting a church seems quite a bit easier with a much lower burden of proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    hail satan.

Much like most of the larger businesses in this state, the LDS Church is nothing more than a multi level marketing scheme. They just have deeper pockets, better attorneys and a hell of a PR department. However, I think most religious organizations and many non profits should be paying their fair share of taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    However, I think most religious organizations and many non profits should be paying their fair share of taxes.
    Yeah when I start thinking about who actually pays any taxes in this shithole country, I begin the realize how our collective circumstances became so dire. We are completely bleeding the common man to death with nickel and dime fees & taxes while profitable religions and ultra profitable corporations pay zero. Makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    The better three-quarters and I were recently talking about how to reduce our taxes through a small business of some sort. Starting a church seems quite a bit easier with a much lower burden of proof.

Keep with the Faith, here is a good place to start.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Saint_movement

^^ username checks out

Utahrdia in the news today

Quote Originally Posted by crashtestdummy View Post
    ……….
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

SANTA CLARA, Utah — A man is in police custody after chasing six juveniles outside a home and firing a bullet toward the ground Saturday night.

Alan Culver-Ashby, 73, was booked into the Washington County Jail for six third-degree felony counts of aggravated assault and one third-degree felony of discharge of a firearm, according to the affidavit.

At approximately 10:30 p.m., a Santa Clara-Ivins police officer responded to a weapon offense call. They located the vehicle and the suspect, Culver-Ashby, and detained him for questioning.

After being his Miranda rights, Culver-Ashby told police that he was chasing the juveniles due to their “driving and the dust and rocks it kicked up,” according to the affidavit. The suspect also admitted to shooting his pistol once toward the ground during the chase.

The juveniles told police that three of them were outside in the driveway and front yard area while the other three were in the car when Culver-Ashby parked behind them in his van.

https://ksltv.com/541070/utah-man-ar...oaded-firearm/

Remember something similar in North Salt Lake a few years ago. In fact my buddy was paid market value for his home by the guberment ( dont remember state or federal) and asked to leave the neighborhood. Guess the whole block was sliding off the mountain. This has to be an issue elsewhere in the valley too I would guess

DRAPER, UTAH (AP) — Two dangerously unstable homes whose occupants were ordered to evacuate six months ago collapsed down a hill Saturday in suburban Salt Lake City.

No one was injured when the unoccupied houses on the edge of the hill broke apart early in the day in Draper, about 20 miles (32 kilometers) south of Salt Lake City. Officials say the homes had been in danger due to sliding that resulted from shifing ground and breaks in their foundations.

Two other nearby residences were evacuated for safety reasons afterward. With the winter snowpack melting amid the spring thaw, authorities said other homes in the neighborhood will also be evaluated.

The collapses were documented in videos taken by police officers and firefighters, who went to the scene after sections of a retaining wall holding back soil fell apart and the homes began making noises.

At one, metal fell from the porch ceiling moments before the second story fell backward down the hill. The other home sank downward and slid down the slope, leaving little left of the structure.

City officials had issued an evacuation order in late October and said they followed up with the developer, Edge Homes, for months on engineering studies of the stability of the area.

Edge Homes did not immediately respond to a call and text message seeking comment.

Suncrest is a prime example of developers willing to cut corners to make $. It has been plagued with lawsuits and battles over sub par construction, bad grading work, shoddy road construction, and on and on since it's inception.
    People buy up there and then act surprised when bad things happen to their houses.
    sigless.