Page 654 of 665 FirstFirst ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... LastLast
Results 16,326 to 16,350 of 16602

Thread: Ukraine

Nothing in here about Victoria "FUCK THE EU!" Nuland's hasty retirement announcement?

Here's a CNN article to appease the rubes:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/05/polit...ire/index.html

Kind of odd timing considering everything going on. Big policy shift incoming?

Russia gaining some ground against ukraine isn't because of:

• Ukrainian lack of resolve
    • Lack of courage
    • Lack of troops

It's because of a lack of military aid from America & Europe. If all the fever swamp conspiracies about Nuland were true that wouldn't be the case. Which means the biggest pending policy shift is whether the Ukraine aid discharge petition will make it through the debilitated House held hostage by a Putin supporting minority.

62 so she can collect SS. Good age to hang up the spurs and consult or write a book. Smart girl.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    62 so she can collect SS. Good age to hang up the spurs and consult or write a book. Smart girl.
    Probably a little of both.

She was passed over for a promotion and was likely asked to resign. The dems are realizing the war is a failure. And don’t want WW3 on their hands in an election year. So they dropped their chief war hawk.

But she’s probably got an offer in the private sector for mega bucks. Likely in the MIC.

aww, you sound jealous…

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Laughed.

Big policy shift is Refuckchickens cutting off the ammo. Putin/Trump 2024! 'Merca!
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

JFC. The war in Iraq cost $2-3 trillion, depending on how you count the cost. Plus new weapons and many young american lives. And what did Amerika get? A never-ending goatfuck.

Ukraine needs mostly old obsolete weapons, already paid for long ago by US taxpayers. Meanwhile the trumptards are grandstanding to their base while Ukraine reduces future Russian aggression potential by blasting their equipment and men, ruskie public support for more deaths and "sacrifices", and so on.

Putin wants more than anything a new world order in which his criminal empire thrives along with those of the dictatorships of Iran, North Korea, China, Venezuela, etc. Thanks to fool tools like xyz (not all canucks are so dumb), he is being encouraged to forge ahead.

Yup, rootin' for Putin/Trump 2024.

Palin/Trump? oh wait...nevermind

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ells-avdiivka/

Get these guys some shells already, lfg
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Irrefutable superb historically correct take down of Russian propaganda by Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Radek Sikorski::

Putin isn’t a politician, he’s a gangster

Meanwhile, Putin-pilled "Polish Farmers" are blocking Ukrainian exports at the border. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ells-avdiivka/

Get these guys some shells already, lfg
    That is Krazy talk, haven't you heard? Ukraine just needs to ask Putin for peace.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Irrefutable superb historically correct take down of Russian propaganda by Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Radek Sikorski::

That was a good rebuttal
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Meanwhile, Putin-pilled "Polish Farmers" are blocking Ukrainian exports at the border. WTF?
    Yeah, it's messed up. The catalyst is low cost Ukrainian grain stored in Poland waiting shipment oversees. Polish farmers believe there's a conspiracy to flood local markets with cheap grain. Poland is an amazing success story since the fall of the Soviet Union but parts of the country remain culturally anti-Western. Poland's more rural east is poorer, politically further-right, more corrupt, and more anti-Ukraine / anti-EU. They represent about 25 percent of the electorate. Putin mentioned Poland something like fifty times during his interview with Tucker Carlson, while dismissing a lot of the disinfo common in the West.

Putin's obsession with Poland lies in large part with the fact abandoning Russian influence and Russian-like institutions enabled Poland to experience fast growth and prosperity. In 1991 Poland was 33 percent poorer per capita than Ukraine, now the country is nearly four times wealthier per capita. Putin doesn't want to see an independent Ukraine prosper in the same way. The Kremlin regime still thinks Eastern European countries should remain under Russian imperial influence. Russian influence campaigns in Poland focus on WWI & WWII anti-Ukraine wartime narratives along with more modern anti-German and anti-EU propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    That was a good rebuttal
    Yeah I rarely think its actually justified but that guy definitely should have picked up the mic and dropped it on the floor

[QUOTE=MultiVerse;7048719]Yeah, it's messed up.....The
    Poland is an amazing success story since the fall of the Soviet Union but parts of the country remain culturally anti-Western. Poland's more rural east is poorer, politically further-right, more corrupt, and more anti-Ukraine / anti-EU. They represent about 25 percent of the electorate. Putin mentioned Poland something like fifty times during his interview with Tucker Carlson[/QUOTE. Kind of like the heartland of America or is that now MAGA the south east?

Quote Originally Posted by Meconium View Post
    Kind of like the heartland of America or is that now MAGA the south east?
    I had the same thinking. It's definitely the case here in Idaho.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post

Thank you for posting this.

Everybody I know
    Who dresses in camo
    Is moving to Idaho
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Huh, I thought it was the new hot spot for silicon valley midlife crisis, still drive a Tesla no matter what I think of Elon musk folk.

Seriously though, when does the fuel situation in Russia hit the fan?

PSA for Idaho voters: the last day to unaffiliate from whatever sane and rational party you might have previously declared for is this Friday. Just in case you wanna help primary some MAGA turd or whoever in May.

fact

Putin calls the idea of negotiations “ridiculous”. How stupid must xyz, rod, asspen and the rest of the MAGA morons feel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-dis...145646321.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Polish farmers funny want ukrainian grain sold at low prices. And every European country protects it's farmers from cheap imports.
    Which i think it's a good thing, because it promotes lovely grown food, both for health issues and food security.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk