Page 655 of 665 FirstFirst ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,375 of 16616

Thread: Ukraine

There's no need to protest against Ukrainian grain bound for export oversees outside Europe. It's Russian agricultural products alongside Russian petroleum products that should be banned in Europe to protect Polish and other European farmers. Europe needs a ban in place to prevent new dependencies on fascist Russia from emerging.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    There's no need to protest against Ukrainian grain bound for export oversees outside Europe. It's Russian agricultural products alongside Russian petroleum products that should be banned in Europe to protect Polish and other European farmers. Europe needs a ban in place to prevent new dependencies on fascist Russia from emerging.

Years before the current invasion, Julia Ioffe pointed out that Putin never saw an organic protest, having engineered every proSoviet proRussian and proPutin demonstration in his lifetime.

In this thread I pointed out a crew of career proRussian protestors, in 2014 they were presumably Russian-speaking Ukrainians, in 2022 the same guys and gals were Russian-speaking Latvians protesting Latvian aid to Ukraine for the cameras.

Pretty sure Poland is just another op, like MAGA. Poot using democracy against itself.

Spot on for the Putin supporting crowd.

Name:  Pope.PNG
Views: 306
Size:  455.9 KB
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

The Pope should just focus on getting his own house in order.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Putin calls the idea of negotiations “ridiculous”. How stupid must xyz, rod, asspen and the rest of the MAGA morons feel.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-dis...145646321.html

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I think there was a lot more reason to expect putin to be motivated to negotiate before it was anounced russia just developed a kit to turn their tens of thousands of soviet era dumb bombs into pretty capable glide bombs with extended ranges and decent precision.

Often, single developements like this are over touted in terms of their game changing nature, but the sheer numbers involved in this really do change the mathmatics of this war, and those to come after it.

Time will tell. Russian soviet stuff is known to have a higher dud rate than ours, and these are all older stockpiled munitions.

Also, putin would probably say negotionas are rediculoud right up until he agrees to negotiate. There is no advantage or reason for him to say, hmm, maybe i'm getting close to considering negotiation.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Putin and his advisors have been saying they are willing to negotiate since they invaded, but have never been serious about it. Putin said this almost immediately after his advisor said they were willing to negotiate. It’s a psyop to appeal to the slow crowd who then bray, “we should cut off funding so Ukraine will negotiate”. They either leave out or are too ignorant to understand that negotiations with Russia from the invasion to today mean outright surrender or at best require Ukraine to give up territorial claims, disband their military, and allow Russia to regroup.

Either way negotiations mean waving the white flag and allowing Russia to conquer Ukraine. Which is exactly what the Pope just called for.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Putin and his advisors have been saying they are willing to negotiate since they invaded, but have never been serious about it. Putin said this almost immediately after his advisor said they were willing to negotiate. It’s a psyop to appeal to the slow crowd who then bray, “we should cut off funding so Ukraine will negotiate”. They either leave out or are too ignorant to understand that negotiations with Russia from the invasion to today mean outright surrender or at best require Ukraine to give up territorial claims, disband their military, and allow Russia to regroup.

Either way negotiations mean waving the white flag and allowing Russia to conquer Ukraine. Which is exactly what the Pope just called for.

He's prob been back and forth on that email thing with Poot's Altar Boy Fr. Kiril, who works for FSB when he's not deconstructing RO canon, blessing bombs, or otherwise performing courtly tasks.

The RO Church is at the core of Russian social conservatism/fascism/imperial make-Ruzzia-great-again ambitions, and Pope What'shisname got pilled just like every other old social conservative in the Western World.

Leroy has got to be either the dumbest human being on the planet or he still has a soft spot for Putin. These people aren't just pro-Russia. They're also anti-Ukraine. MAGA leadership in the House strangling military supplies to Ukraine is why Putin dropped his pretense about wanting peace talks. Putin has always wanted it all.

Buncha fuckin Neville Chamberlains in the MAGAtarded crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think there was a lot more reason to expect putin to be motivated to negotiate before it was anounced russia just developed a kit to turn their tens of thousands of soviet era dumb bombs into pretty capable glide bombs with extended ranges and decent precision.

Often, single developements like this are over touted in terms of their game changing nature, but the sheer numbers involved in this really do change the mathmatics of this war, and those to come after it.

Time will tell. Russian soviet stuff is known to have a higher dud rate than ours, and these are all older stockpiled munitions.

Also, putin would probably say negotionas are rediculoud right up until he agrees to negotiate. There is no advantage or reason for him to say, hmm, maybe i'm getting close to considering negotiation.
    commie Shitstain doesn’t even know how old the kits are, because his brain is smoother than Putin’s botoxed forehead.

Leroy has got to be either the dumbest human being on the planet or he still has a soft spot for Putin. These people aren't just pro-Russia. They're also anti-Ukraine. MAGA leadership in the House strangling military supplies to Ukraine is why Putin dropped his pretense about wanting peace talks. Putin has always wanted it all.
    What the fuck did I say that was remotely pro putin?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    commie Shitstain doesn’t even know how old the kits are, because his brain is smoother than Putin’s botoxed forehead.
    or remotely communist?

is this supposed to be me? Maybe i'm ignorant about the kits but commie is a funny assumption.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

You tried to explain away the real issue of stalled Ukraine aid with gibberish i.e.., either dumb or still pro-Putin pro-civil war in America like you were when this thread started.

Russia has been using glide bombs since last summer and Leroy's "announced" development (probably the FAB-1500) has been known about and discussed several months ago. Leroy probably saw a youtube video and got excited. These are standoff munitions that present a real challenge to Ukraine but their range is probably overstated. That's why Russia has been losing so many aircraft lately. As with any new advancement tactics will change just so long as Ukraine is provided with air defense and/or better still F-16s with air-to-air missiles. The 1400 or so *expired* ATACMs would also level the playing field.

You tried to explain away the real issue of stalled Ukraine aid with gibberish.

Russia has been using glide bombs since last summer and Leroy's "announced" development (probably the FAB-1500) has been known about and discussed several months ago. Leroy probably saw a youtube video and got excited. These are standoff munitions that present a real challenge to Ukraine but their range is probably overstated. That's why Russia has been losing so many aircraft lately. As with any new advancement tactics will change just so long as Ukraine is provided with air defense and/or better still F-16s with air-to-air missiles. The 1400 or so *expired* ATACMs would also level the playing field.
    From what I understand, there are new glide kids that are not better functionally than the ones currently being used, but do greatly expand the numbers of munitions they can be applied to which changes the long term logistics outlook.

And what the fuck are you talking about>? when did I even talk about aid or explain anything away, and how would that be pro putin if I did? You know what, skip the last question, just tell me what the fuck you're talking about you just completely invented that.

And yea i watched a youtube video. At least I'm not so paranoid I'm reading so far in between the lines there are whole stories hidden there. Like whatever the fuck you're goin on about.

The post you responded to argued "Putin dismisses peace talks 'just because (Ukraine) is running out of ammunition.'" From the article, "Many critics of Western support for Ukraine have claimed that providing arms to Kyiv "unnecessarily prolongs the war," alleging that peace would come faster if the weapons stopped flowing. Ukrainian officials have dismissed this idea, arguing that such a step would only hasten Russian occupation of the country."

In other words, your glide bomb tangent has next to nothing to do with the post you responded to.... so you were either talking out of your ass or trying to explain away the real issue of stalled Ukraine aid. Why is that so hard to understand?

The post you responded to argued "Putin dismisses peace talks 'just because (Ukraine) is running out of ammunition.'" From the article, "Many critics of Western support for Ukraine have claimed that providing arms to Kyiv "unnecessarily prolongs the war," alleging that peace would come faster if the weapons stopped flowing. Ukrainian officials have dismissed this idea, arguing that such a step would only hasten Russian occupation of the country."

In other words, your glide bomb tangent has next to nothing to do with the post you responded to.... so you were either talking out of your ass or trying to explain away the real issue of stalled Ukraine aid. Why is that so hard to understand?
    I follow, it just seems insane, to be so angry, because what, someone mentioned something and you read in all this extra bullshit and got so triggered by the in between the lines shit you've imaged thatyou need to throw a little trantrum.

You're insane. And you shouldn't care if I'm talking out of my ass or not, but nothing I said was remotely pro putin, can you tell me how it was? even if I was just theorizing, its not remotely pro putin. How is it?

Please refer back to the original post, and I quote "Leroy has got to be either the dumbest human being on the planet or he still has a soft spot for Putin." I guess, if you want keep proving to everyone it's the former rather than the latter then Q.E.D. (Quod Erat DumbAssLickery)

Oh boy, Leroy’s gonna be the piñata in another thread.

Please refer back to the original post, and I quote "Leroy has got to be either the dumbest human being on the planet or he still has a soft spot for Putin." I guess, if you want keep proving to everyone it's the former rather than the latter then Q.E.D. (Quod Erat DumbAssLickery)
    Lol fucktard. its not either. Nothing about my post indicated any soft spot for putin. youv'e got to be the dumbest fucktard alive if you invented that.

You're saying that if what i said what right, that it was pro putin. how the fuck was it pro putin you crazy person? Nothing about me is pro putin nor have i said anything pro putin. You can refer back to whatever you want, you still haven't explaijn whatsoever how you're not justmaking shit up.

Step one, make something up entirely from thin air. Step to, refer back to step one as if its now fact.

Keep telling yourself you're the smart one here. Am I being pro CCP too? And pro trump and pro maga?

Who let you out of your petri dish?

Ok so you can't explain how what I said was in any way pro putin, you're just so paranoid of magatards you're seeing them everywhere and yeling at clouds. Got it.

Here he goes again, the circular argument idiot...
    sigless.

Every Leroy post is like a swinging colostomy bag. It's as if he's being fisted up the gall bladder by a bald man when he writes.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Here he goes again, the circular argument idiot...
    Hey if dude wouldn't just make up shit out of absolutly nowhere we'd have nothing to argue about.
    FUck you and your mother thoug by the way.

Maybe you can tell me how what I said was pro putin? No? You can't?

Its not a circle. I'm just askign how what I said what even a tiny bit pro putin. Thats it.

Every Leroy post is like a swinging colostomy bag. It's as if he's being fisted up the gall bladder by a bald man when he writes.
    So you can't explain how what I wrote was pro putin?

I wrote that your post was dumb too, though to be fair you are an expert on female rejection.