Page 90 of 664 FirstFirst ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 16600

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    So, my thought here, if Musk, Gates, Bezos, and a few others had any balls or love of fellow man in their hearts, they would pony up a 10 BILLION dollar bounty for Putin’s head.

That would probably do it.

No takers?

Raise it by a billion a week.

And hell, maybe start with 10 billion in humanitarian aid, why not. What is their money good for, if not for this? Going into space a few times, for a few minutes?
    Love this idea AND giving citizenship to defecting Russian soldiers. Over in days.

I think I might have gotten reprimanded over on FB for suggesting it. This should go viral.

It would change the course of history, and make them heroes.

Sure it would violate lots of laws and treaties, but hey, if done covertly, and paid in Bitcoin…
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    So many people currently ADVOCATING for World War 3.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    According to Fiona Hill who is an expert on this stuff we've been involved in WWIII for some time now.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Random Americans clamoring for “no fly”, “ban their oil!”, “seize everything” reminds me that the average American can’t think past the end of their nose and can’t apparently even begin to contemplate a comprehensive, escalating strategy that might take longer than a news cycle.
    Well this is the country that fell for the bullshit that led us to invade Iraq. Anyone with half a brain knew Iraq didn’t have WMDs. Especially our government, since the only way Saddam had them to use against the Iranians is that we gave them to Saddam. Saddam sucked. But hundreds of thousands of people died due to our invasion of Iraq. Putin sucks just as much. I can’t help but think that our disastrous decision to invade Iraq somehow let Putin know he could get away with bullshit. War sucks, evil people suck. There’s way too many of them and they have a outsized influence over the lives of everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

It is indeed incredible an extremely small subset of power-hungry, lizard-brained egomaniacs can shape the history of the world for the worse. Hard to get my own lizard brain around.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Call it whatever you want.

What do you think Russia will do if we shoot down their planes and bomb their radars and missile launchers including on their soil?

What will NATO do if Russia responds and bombs NATO airbases and missile sites, shoots down NATO planes, sinks NATO ships?

What possible reason could you have for shelling a nuclear plant? Can't think of one offhand.

Live video doesn't look like full scale attack.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    What possible reason could you have for shelling a nuclear plant? Can't think of one offhand.
    They haven’t shown alit of reason so far

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Call it whatever you want.

What do you think Russia will do if we shoot down their planes and bomb their radars and missile launchers including on their soil?

What will NATO do if Russia responds and bombs NATO airbases and missile sites, shoots down NATO planes, sinks NATO ships?
    We could just pay bounty’s on dead Russians and 1/3 the us would cheer

Nuclear war by proxy?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Nuclear war by proxy?
    You think Russia can get it up?

Sow panic. Divert attention and resources away from fighting.

Radiation goes to Russia

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Radiation goes to Russia
    Donetsk and Luhansk pretty much next door and straight downwind.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I think I might have gotten reprimanded over on FB for suggesting it. This should go viral.

It would change the course of history, and make them heroes.

Sure it would violate lots of laws and treaties, but hey, if done covertly, and paid in Bitcoin…
    There is that whole Russian Doll thing. Take Pootey out and who takes his place? Honestly seems like it could go either way.

A strategic strike to blow things up but just a little bit wouldn't be the first time RU overestimated their ability. Apparent experts (did not dig into the person) don't expect that reactor design to explode like Chernobyl. Not that that should be the benchmark.

https://twitter.com/CherylRofer/stat...bf101d238e%2F0

Or maybe complete incompetence. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    cough cough China cough cough..
    Seems they aren't exactly backing Russia up either tho. They do NOT want to lose all that sweet, sweet Western cash flow over poor ass Russia's bullcrap. They're not stupid.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Donetsk and Luhansk pretty much next door and straight downwind.
    And are”Russia”

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    Would you be willing to send your kids into that fight?
    Well, being that they're like 4 years old, no. Haha. Seriously tho. Last time I checked, we were still a volunteer force. Once they're 18, they're free to do what they want. If they feel it's on their hearts to go do their part to fight for our country and its allies, that's entirely their choice. I'd be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    And are”Russia”
    It's almost comedy.

Ukraine

From all that I’ve read about this conflict, Russia being ‘surgical’ in their operations is not one of them.

In fact it so much mirrors the dash cam vids of the last decade that I have to wonder if it is a compilation of false flag operations given that this theatre is relatively new. But WTF do I know.

Fuck Putin

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    So many people currently ADVOCATING for World War 3.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    So many Putin cok gobblers who think it's preferable for him to take Ukraine than fight.

I hate war and death, but here's the thing. If Putin wins this, he won't stop at Ukraine. Anybody else remember their European history? So why don't you guys just hang out and watch as history repeats itself. First Germany took one little country and we watched. And they took another and we watched. So on and so forth until we were dealing with what we did.

Let's not repeat those mistakes. Nobody's suggesting we go into Russia to exact revenge. The world is just saying that Putin needs to GTFO of Ukraine. Not that much to ask. It will take force, tho.

If RU is surgical they're wielding a butter knife.

Chernobyl disaster was beginning of the end of USSR:

According to Mikhail Gorbachev, the disaster at Chernobyl in 1986 caused the collapse of Soviet communism five years later. The Soviet Union’s last General Secretary described the explosion as a “turning point” that “opened the possibility of much greater freedom of expression, to the point that the system as we knew it could no longer continue”.