Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    We watched as a family and both the teen girls actually stayed engaged the whole time. Had our usual array of Superbowl snacks and treats...it was great. They liked the HT show even though most of the artists were before their time.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    I was stoked to see Anderson Paak on the drums last night, wasn’t expecting that

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Not a real musician (/S)

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    I found the half-time show kinda fun. What really made me laugh though was that realization that Dre is getting close to 60 and that the HT lineup minus Kendrick Lamar was basically the equivalent of the aging Rolling Stones HT show almost 20 years ago. When Dre, Snoop, et al were going through their "Classics" medley, I was like holy crap... Chronic album came out in '92. Doggystyle came out in '93. Mary J. Blige's "What's the 411" came out in '92. Thus, I think I am now officially "old." Also hilarious that the (very sanitized) gangsta rap show was prolly more G rated than most the T&A shows of HT shows past. In my youth, there is no way I would have predicted I'd see this particular lineup at the Super Bowl someday.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1644884498.898267.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	246.5 KB 
ID:	405895

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

2022 Stupid Bowl.... anyone give a shit?

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    They even had some girls who look like 'normal' chicks shaking it

That guy has more stoke and excitement than anyone these days

And boomers aren't a target audience anymore they actually need to shut the fuck up and disappear

Gen Z racial makeup is less than 50% white we are kinda done w the white male hierarchy if you haven't noticed listen to rap music and you'll get educated
    Boomers aren’t a target market - really…? They are the ones with all the money and paying for Gen Z as Gen Z doesn’t want to work and make a mark for themselves…. They are more interested about making statements on social media about all the “badness” in this world and do nothing about it…. Oh yeah and Gen Zs complain about boomers but would love to have the financial status and lifestyle but not work for it (does this hit home a bit)…And Dre is pretty much a Boomer…!

And not my type of music but loved the halftime show…. Snoop and Dre Fing killed it - true OGs…

Bunny trolled the fuck outa you boys.

Bunny needs a life

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Paak is legit talented. Love this sound

https://youtu.be/y_Ka5wiQBEw

Wow. Never heard his music. Totally Bebop meets HipHop.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Boomers aren’t a target market - really…? They are the ones with all the money and paying for Gen Z as Gen Z doesn’t want to work and make a mark for themselves…. They are more interested about making statements on social media about all the “badness” in this world and do nothing about it…. Oh yeah and Gen Zs complain about boomers but would love to have the financial status and lifestyle but not work for it (does this hit home a bit)…And Dre is pretty much a Boomer…!

And not my type of music but loved the halftime show…. Snoop and Dre Fing killed it - true OGs…

Tell me you know nothing about marketing without telling me you know nothing about marketing.

INGLEWOOD, CA—Coughing wildly and attempting to catch his breath while the other halftime performers pointed and laughed at him, a paranoid Snoop Dogg reportedly hid backstage Sunday at Super Bowl LVI after taking a single puff of a joint. “I’m fine, I’m fine, I promise, but actually…does anyone else feel kinda weird, because my heart is beating really, really fast,” said the 50-year-old rapper, TV personality, and entrepreneur, who, after sitting silently by himself in a corner and staring at his hands, got up, chugged a glass of water, and tearfully asked Mary J. Blige, Eminem, and Kendrick Lamar if people liked him. “Okay, Snoop, get it together. There’s just 117 million people out there watching. Maybe no one at the Super Bowl will even be able to tell I’m high! Oh shit—you don’t think that stuff was laced with something, do you? Also, I took some Advil before this. Could those things somehow combine and kill me? Oh fuck. Oh fuck!” At halftime, witness confirmed Snoop Dogg could barely perform and spent the entire show giggling, hiding behind his backup dancers, and nervously staring at the cops who were surrounding the stage.

X

Good bits from The Onion usually kinda ring of the truth but that does not.

The snoop dog thing is made up

I’ve seen him blaze away for an hour and keep it together

He wouldn’t know what to do with a clear head
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

No, it's not made up!

Snoop at the 1/2time show:
    Paranoia strikes deep
    Into your life it will creep
    It starts when you're always afraid
    Step out of line, the men come and take you away.

and

...And I'm not feeling up to par
    It increases my paranoia
    Like looking in my (rear-view) mirror and seeing a police car
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

I'd give 3rd best halftime to U2, second best to last night and best to Prince but I find it difficult to really give a shit about any of them.

I don't give a shit about the Super Bowl. Thanks for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    No, it's not made up!
    What's your game here, Benny? Just fucking with MTT? If so, bravo and carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post

Winning yup all lazy good for nothing kids

The Bengals can still win if Mike Pence has the guts to do the right thing..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    This. I love 70s classic rock, 80s metal, and some 90s-early 00s hip hop. That show was DOPE!
    That halftime show was fantastic. The best of the 47 I can remember. Those performers are legends. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J, Fitty and Anderson Paak on the drums! Are you kidding me, that was all time whether you like "hip hop" or not. I'm not a huge music guy but that was fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shit

I’m gonna have to fire up the YouTube’s and watch the thing

Was a slim shady fan for a while
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I think 2pac was the hiding in the middle house.

2022 Stupid Bowl.... anyone give a shit?

I tried Still Dre karaoke. That shit is hard dog!

The dancing in that show was so good. Wonder where they got them all.

Fwiw I though Springsteen was great in Tampa. I’m not a Springsteen fan at all but he earned my respect. He’s an entertainer.