Arrow Help w/Snow Beta Near So Colorado Border

Howdy all! TGR has so many members now that I'm hoping somebody down in the neighborhood of Pagosa or the San Juans can tell me if I'd be able to find snow somewhere tomorrow or Wed. All I need is 2 or 3 inches in a ravine or something.
    This warm fall weather reminds me of 6 years ago when all I could find to ski was this 3 inches at Wolf Creek. (Even though I'm in Desktop mode, I'm getting a pop-up from TGR saying files from mobile devices can't be uploaded anymore?) I guess the best I can do is this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/G4G7AvCxSjWkMgui9
    Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
    "Don't bug me, granny. I don't dig slick chicks trying to goof me up." --Tragg

There ain't a lot of snow in the San Juan's right now. A friend of mine in Telluride managed to make some turns on a patch somewhere near Imogene Pass from the T-Ride side. Unfortunately I haven't been up there in ages and couldn't really give you the beta you need. This storm came in warm today and any snow that fell is going to be above 12/13k. I would think Wednesday would be your best bet for fresh snow, but we'll have to see how tomorrow plays out.

Gonna be close tomorrow. Moisture tonight could be snow. Check wolf creek web cams. Hard to tell right now but maybe snowing up top

Thanks you guys!!

Bennet peak del Norte. Kinda of a long approach. Snow level around 13000

Thursday morning you could possibly ski the grassy slope on the top of Independence Pass.

Montezuma up near Pearl PAss is still holding on to a shit dirty suncupped patch. It counts as skiing though!

How’s the road, for the last pitch before the basin?

Here in Snowmass we got over an inch of rain and it’s 41f. When the cloud deck lifts I can see snow down to about 10k.

It wouldn’t be good, but Independence would be easy.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    We got a dusting in the South San Juans, above ~12k. Wolfie is wet but no snow so far. I'd go with Asspen's suggestion, at least you'll be able to turn on it.

All your input was a huge help with such a short time window. I didn't have any time to burn going somewhere only to find it dry. Thanks again.

Name:  IMG_1985.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  74.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_1986.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  163.3 KB
    Indy Wed morning

Snow levels around the North San Juans dropped significantly last night. What a winter like week of weather this has been.

I don't usually like stuff with the CO flag on it but that shirt is rad whipski.