Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    How old are you? Seriously. I might have some money that says you can't run 11 flat.

30. I've been working on my vertical lately. I touched about 10'7" the other day, want to go try and dunk. I bet I'm close. I used to jam. Can't ball anymore, haven't in a while. I think I can still sprint, none of the dogs I train can keep up with me short distance right meow. It's leaving my body quickly though, every year is worse for sure at this point

You might be right, 11 is fast. I should have said 11.3-11.4. Age matters. Still, with the distance advantage I think I could beat the Freeze

I'm willing to buy that, a couple of those guys that wiped out didn't look that fast. But 11 is pretty fast. And no way you beat that guy head-to-head.

No way head to head. I'm fat now too. I gotta lose a little weight and stop messing around, for ski season let a long some sprinting challenge. Doesn't take me long, but it takes hard work. You guys know.

In the end, I couldn't beat a gorilla.. and MAYBE, just maybe Stealurface could kick my ass because of his youth.

How about the fridge?

Aren’t most of us 30-40 years past our peak?

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Aren’t most of us 30-40 years past our peak?
    As I read this thread I was thinking, "I ran a 25.x second 200 meter a few years back... I bet I could take the freeze!

Then I realized that "a few years" was more like 15 years, and the freeze would almost certainly kick my ass.

Then I got a little sad...