Anyone have a spare Dalbello Krypton Cross middle buckle?

Old pair of boots, buckle broke, anyone have a spare kicking around they don't need anymore? Or maybe an old pair of boots that's finished?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uU9s8LN.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	367499
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3906.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	367498  

no dice?

email me at info@theguideshut.ca with a pic of the back so i can see how many rivet holes there are. I may have. Or something that'll work.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

if wanman doesn't I might too.

shipping from banff, alberta. He is Fernie BC

I had a much loved pair of Rossi's that had a bunch of cockamamy replacement buckles--they all worked with existing holes until the last one, for which a new hole had to be drilled. If you don't mind making a new hole you can surely find something that works but looks funny. I gave up on the Rossi's after that. I don't think a single buckle matched.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I had a much loved pair of Rossi's that had a bunch of cockamamy replacement buckles--they all worked with existing holes until the last one, for which a new hole had to be drilled. If you don't mind making a new hole you can surely find something that works but looks funny. I gave up on the Rossi's after that. I don't think a single buckle matched.
    hah i didn't think of that, waxman couldn't find anything but mntlion had not one but two of the buckle so i'm all good, thanks everyone!