Tyrolia attack 16 vs adrenalin 14 AT toe

I have a pair of Dynafit Khion boots that have the toes punched for length. I tried to use them with salomon wardens but the toe box does not clear the binding.

Tyrolia adrenalin clears them with room to spare, so I am hoping the boots would also work with the attack 14 AT. Is the attack 14 AT toe similar to the adrenalin 16?

Bump.

Is there a difference in boot toe clearance between the adrenalin 16 and attack AT? Does the attack 1 and 2 differ in toe clearance?

I installed the first gen attack at. The attacks tolerate non standard boots better than the wardens. There's a 2mm gap between the toe box and the binding. The attacks also take soles with more rocker. The wardens afd could not be adjusted to my mercurys.

Yeah, I've never had any issues with the Attack 14AT and Scarpa F1s. I think the 2022 version is now Attack MN.

Fuck the heel piece on the attacks don't fit my khions. The brake pad thickness with the thick rubber sole prevents the heel from closing properly. I can stop it closed but the heel easily pre-releases.

The adrenalin 16 heel fits on the attack demo rail and it seems to work well with the khions. The brake pad on the adrenalin is considerably thinner.

The two heels are almost the same, except for two nubbins that prevent the brakes from being interchangeable. The brake pad on the adrenalin is considerably shorter
    I could just file the nubbins and use the adrenalin brakes on the attacks.

Anyone know what brakes the old adrenalin 16s had? They are no longer in the tyrolia manual.