Page 223 of 226 FirstFirst ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 5637
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I use that to post from my phone but I'm usually on my laptop when I try to post pics
    I post from my phone using the browser. If I click in the text box before trying to upload the picture it will work properly. If I don’t, the picture doesn’t insert itself in the message, but will show up as an attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Touring_Sedan View Post
    <snip>
    Speaking of uploading media, when it comes to action cam vids, there should be a rule. Unless GoPro sent you their latest camera in a gilded box with a note that says something to the effect of, "The World Needs To See Your Shit." the world doesn't need to see your shit, you look like a beater.
    Amen, brutha'.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I use that to post from my phone but I'm usually on my laptop when I try to post pics
    Use the phone to make the post and upload the pics, then the laptop to edit the post with text and context or whatever. Or vice-versa. Just an idea.

Whenever I upload pics from my laptop they are upside-down.

Speaking of uploading media, when it comes to action cam vids, there should be a rule. Unless GoPro sent you their latest camera in a gilded box with a note that says something to the effect of, "The World Needs To See Your Shit." the world doesn't need to see your shit, you look like a beater.
    But then we would have missed all those highly entertaining Luffski videos. Speaking of, I wonder how Darryl Luff is doing these days. SFB might know?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Anyone try to dry out soggy gloves in a food dehydrator on the lowest setting (95F)? Someone tell me why this is a bad idea.

Xxx would council that the toulene would attach to the food in the next go round eh

Actually never mind. My gloves smell. And a standing fan probably works even better.

This probably saves the dried fruit from tasting like soggy hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    Actually never mind. My gloves smell. And a standing fan probably works even better.

This probably saves the dried fruit from tasting like soggy hands.
    I just put my boots and gloves in front of a box fan when I get home and run it overnight, everything's dry in the morning

Just give up and use Tapatalk. Seriously, the backend of this forum has to be running on Windows XP.

They’re building acres and acres of server farms here to host these stupid videos, it’s a great use of resources

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dan_pdx View Post
    I just put my boots and gloves in front of a box fan when I get home and run it overnight, everything's dry in the morning
    This was the play, thanks. I'm surprised I didn't think of it first as that's how I dry waders.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasso View Post
    A standing fan probably works even better.
    I don't doubt a standing fan works fine, but I bought this kit (link) and built a small wooden box with 8 pvc pipes coming out the top. Fan in the bottom. Caps on the pipes when not in use, 3 speeds for the fan. Silent. Useful for all things a family of five manages to get wet from boots, to shoes, gloves, hats, whatever.

Anyone have adult sized scott pink powder basket in their gear archives somewhere? or ideally two...cuz the other one is probably getting close to the end of its reasonable life

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8247.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	762.1 KB 
ID:	488510

Have the guy over in the 3D printing thread make you a pair.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

There is a 3D printing thread?

Have you looked?

You want the small, circular baskets anyway for pow. Less drag, less weight, and less snow piling on top of the basket. The only time I miss a bigger basket is on the push, but I've learned to work around that. 3pros:1con.

Maybe this goes in the travel hacks thread, but does any website offer a good way to filter by aircraft type if one wanted to avoid Boeing products for awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Maybe this goes in the travel hacks thread, but does any website offer a good way to filter by aircraft type if one wanted to avoid Boeing products for awhile?
    Do you avoid cars? Avoiding Boeing is statistically insignificant.

Avoiding window seats is going to be a lot easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Why do little cars have weak whiny horns and big cars have loud assertive sounding horns?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Try Kayak: https://abcnews.go.com/travel/story/.../?id=106705583

Should I buy this? It’s an Acura, how bad could it be? Paint is good, interior is fine. Used engine/transmission w/ warranty looks to be around $3k. Never done an engine swap before.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1710783902.958065.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	703.0 KB 
ID:	490955
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

See if the mounts line up with a civic 2.0 Vtec Turbo. Buy a tuning kit. Custom exhaust. Air-ride suspension. Would be a sleeper that’s fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Why do little cars have weak whiny horns and big cars have loud assertive sounding horns?
    Personally, I recommend the set of 4 horns from a full size Cadillac or Buick. I think they were round from the 70's to mid 90's.

Do routers just die sometimes? This one has internet, has power, all the lights are green, and no wifi. I even unplugged it a couple times but still nada.