Page 45 of 182 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 4533
    No embellishment. Clearly marked as you enter...on quads, 2 unrelated singles can ride. On triples, only 1 single. So, I'm shuffling up to get on the North Ridge Triple (summit was closed due to wind hold) and this big dufus on (I shit you not) snowblades and no mask asks if he can ride up with me.

With the summit on windhold, only 2 ways down. Anything moderately intermediate was scraped clean by falling leaf snowboarders. I've never been to Mountain Creek, but this is what I envision.

On the upside, the $100 Head Monster 88s I grabbed last weekend off FB Marketplace skied phenomenally well. I think I'll keep 'em. And the staff was friendly and doing their best.

ETA: I personally witnessed 2 collisions and heard about 2 more in the very short lift lines.

I bet Okemo wishes they had their old pomas back this season. Man did I end up dangling in the air spinning around like a dervish on those things when I was a kid. Good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turned right to Jordan bowl when the masses went left. Me and my buddies had it to ourselves except two one and dones. Calling it firm pow. Skied well you just had to trust it. Just one crappy skin track photo s I won’t bore you

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Turned right to Jordan bowl when the masses went left. Me and my buddies had it to ourselves except two one and dones. Calling it firm pow. Skied well you just had to trust it. Just one crappy skin track photo s I won’t bore you
    This is great to hear regardless of no photos! Way to get some man!
    27° 18°

Calling the ECRC ski mule train to try and get some skis from Boston to Burlington. Anyone crossing state lines these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Calling the ECRC ski mule train to try and get some skis from Boston to Burlington. Anyone crossing state lines these days?
    Crossing state lines is strictly verboten...but I’m sure someone can help...

Better make sure to quarantine those skis for 2 weeks. We don't want any infected flat lander skis here.

Peruvian is setting a trap.

If someone can get them to SoVT or SW NH, I can get them to Peruvian.

You ever hear of UPS or Fedex?

Take a lap ya kook!

East Coast Roll Call #??? 20-21 Covid closures and hard core touring! Be Fit or Sit

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Peruvian is setting a trap.
    I was thinking the same thing but instead he just likes to berate all rule breakers other than those hand delivering his Vectors
    Uno mas

Clearly, MNIAW is the only person here who understands the term 'essential services'.

C'mon, Beantown Mags, we just need them to get to the Keene area at his point and MNIAW will do the heavy lifting.

I might be able to work a handoff at NH Exit 4 of I-93 (Derry/Londonderry). Not going to spill too many beans for fear of Governor Scott monitoring

[img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/star-wars-admiral-ackbar-1559425317.jpg?crop=0.421xw:1.00xh;0.200xw,0&resiz e=480:*[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    I might be able to work a handoff at NH Exit 4 of I-93
    Does that include a happy ending?
    27° 18°

Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by danmelon View Post
    Does that include a happy ending?
    Not if he is unwilling to "spill the beans."

Clearly, MNIAW is the only person here who understands the term 'essential services'.

C'mon, Beantown Mags, we just need them to get to the Keene area at his point and MNIAW will do the heavy lifting.
    Check your PMs

I'm sorry to report Gunny succumbed to covid an hour ago. One day after his 79th birthday and on Pearl Harbor Day, fitting for a life long military man.

Thank you to everyone who wished him and us well but sometimes it just is what it is. He did put up a good fight and in his own words, "I Don't want to be no fucking rutabaga" and probably would have i they kept pushing. He will be sorely missed.

Stay safe everyone!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Why don't you go practice fallin' down? I'll be there in a minute.

Damn. Sorry to hear man

Vibes to your family.

Prayers for you and your family

Sorry to hear that. Vibes for you and your family. This sucks to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by prsboogie View Post
    I'm sorry to report Gunny succumbed to covid an hour ago. One day after his 79th birthday and on Pearl Harbor Day, fitting for a life long military man.

Thank you to everyone who wished him and us well but sometimes it just is what it is. He did put up a good fight and in his own words, "I Don't want to be no fucking rutabaga" and probably would have i they kept pushing. He will be sorely missed.

Stay safe everyone!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Sorry to hear that.

My MIL was born on the same day, same year. I've always thought what a crazy time to be in the hospital having a baby as the Japanese bomb the hell out of us. What an unnerving time.