Check Out Our Shop
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 99 100 101 102 103 104
Results 2,576 to 2,580 of 2580
    My sister hadn't been on a mountain bike in a few years and just picked up a new-to-her bike that's nicer than anything she's had in the past. We did a couple very chill Round Valley laps yesterday and the trails were in good shape and the weather was great. She's pretty stoked on riding after some not so great experiences in the past.

Random drift. Anybody have any xc/am 27.5 tires kicking around gathering dust? My wife decided this is the trip to get back on the MTB after 2 seasons off. (We have a 1 yo so I can’t blame her too much.) We’re staying in riverton.

Yep. Riverton is a hike for me (Sugarhouse, closer to down town) but I was just going through my stash and found some used 27.5 maxxis, one ardent and I forget the other, but in rideable condition but definitely not new. Yours if you want them. pm me for digits

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Wasatch Dirt Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    Yep. Riverton is a hike for me (Sugarhouse, closer to down town) but I was just going through my stash and found some used 27.5 maxxis, one ardent and I forget the other, but in rideable condition but definitely not new. Yours if you want them. pm me for digits

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thanks. Pm incoming.

@jackattack - Lemme know if you want to pedal