NSR : RockShox Yari 29'er Boost Fork $200

I bought an MRP fork last year. This is actually a pretty impressive fork... super smooth and really stiff. Could be a great upgrade for a bike with a Fox 34 or a project bike.

If you are looking to go high end you could add a Push Coil Conversion and make it identical to a Lyric with a Push setup... for much cheaper.

There are some marks on the lowers. I didn't clean it off well before photos but it still cleans up nice. Some marks on the stickers. I have a rebuild kit I can include but it's still riding well.

51mm ofset. 29'er. Boost. Currently setup at 160mm travel but dropping takes a pretty cheap air shaft.

Steer Tube is 7 3/4" cut for an XL.

$200 plus shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Liners.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	317493   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Liners-2.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	317494  

Bump

Throw this up in the Sprocket Rockets thread if you haven't. Might get more action.

Hey Tailwind, Is this solo air or debonair spring and is it motion control or charger dampning?

Responded to the PM. For anyone else wondering, solo air and Motion Control.

You could install a Charger Damper if you wanted, I thought about it but was happy with this without any changes.

Sold.