Icelantic Natural

Has anyone out there in TGR land skied the 101 or 111? I'm looking at the 111 as my powder touring ski for the Canadian Rockies and am very curious of what people think about this ski. There very info online.
    Thanks! Has anyone out there in TGR land skied the 101 or 111? I'm looking at the 111 as my powder touring ski for the Canadian Rockies and am very curious of what people think about this ski. There very info online.
    Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Bump. Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I have no idea, but they look similar (lighter and a little narrower) to the Keepers which are beasts, a lot of fun and very capable. I'm curious as to what you find out.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

I’ve been looking into the Icelantic Natural 101 for touring. Anybody know anything? The one review I could find was sparse and gave almost no info. Curious how the 101 does in firm conditions.

Bump, anyone been on these? No reviews out there

Took a risk and pulled the trigger on the Natural 111 earlier this month, and only have two days touring on them. Add a grain of salt accordingly, but figured with the lack of info some people might want initial thoughts

Like OP, touring in the Canadian Rockies. Advanced skier but still have some flaws in my technique. 172 lbs, 5'6" on the 178. Other current or former touring skis: Synapse 101x175, Orb Freebird 173, Manaslu 170.

Over two days skied 15 cm of fresh over bulletproof crust, sun and wind affected snow, icy approach trails, and tight trees. Overall, this ski seems to do what I need it to do - punch and float through variable snow, easy tail release, large sweet spot, and supportive but not punishing tails. This is a moderately stiff ski, a little softer than the K2 MB 108Ti (my DH ski), and for me a little less intuitive than the K2. The biggest issues is the tips are a little on the hooky side for my taste - probably a combination of Icelantic's stock tune (1° base/edge) and how the rocker extends into the sidecut at the front. I'll probably try to detune the front a bit before I go out again on them.