Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffhucker View Post
    Been a while since I posted on here. I stood them for 2 seasons, saw a bit of improvement but ultimately splurged on some new Scarpa Maestrale RS last Fall. I can set you up with the part file, I think the 3D print is as good as the steel version
    Good to hear Scarpa Maestrale is recommended here. One of my top choices for this season. Will have a plenty of time for the hobby next week after we finished installing the suspension, wheels and tires plus alignment on the truck. Got to order the stuff soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dervan View Post
    Good to hear Scarpa Maestrale is recommended here. One of my top choices for this season.
    Maestrale is a " recommended " good boot IF it fits you but IME it wouldn't fit someone who fits a Mercury or Vulcan

I seriously wished it fit me cuz Maestrale was cheaper & came with a heat moldable liner but it did not which is why I ended up in Mercury & Vulcan with an after market Intuition liner which cost and extra 300- 400$ mo money

BTW that iconic line of Dynafit boot is now almost 10 yrs old so those boots will be wearing out/ dissappearing
    Last edited by XXX-er; 11-03-2021 at 11:03 AM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know