Need heel for pivot 18

Title pretty much says it all. I'm in Jackson until Sunday but live in San Francisco/Tahoe.

Let me know. Willing to pay expedite shipping.

Jake

Is your one heel 100% missing? Or are parts of your "bad" heel still re-usable? I might have parts you need.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Is your one heel 100% missing? Or are parts of your "bad" heel still re-usable? I might have parts you need.

Unfortunately it's the whole heel that's needed. The arm to the back to the heel is shot (forward pressure is done).

Needs 130 brake too. Uggh, I might just end up buying a new pair

Quote Originally Posted by SkiNebraski View Post
    Unfortunately it's the whole heel that's needed. The arm to the back to the heel is shot (forward pressure is done).

Needs 130 brake too. Uggh, I might just end up buying a new pair
    Maybe you're right, but are you sure? One heel is made up of about 7 or 8 parts. Here's a thread with an example of a fix that required replacement of only 1 or 2 of the 7-8 parts, and some not-so-difficult reassembly work. https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...s-FKS-heel-die

Even if you solve it quick by buying a brand new pair, maybe I could ship you a part, then later you could fix the broken pair and sell it as a complete pair.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy