Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2278
    Truth bombz

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

On the money.

riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

"beloved Toronto dive bar will close after 40 years"

This is/was my cousin Ed's place and it breaks my heart that's it will be no more. Had a lot of laughs there and I loved the crowd. The regulars were an eclectic group with ppl of every walk of life. The tables were glass top where patrons were encourage to place pictures under the glass. Live music and sometimes people would bring there own instruments and jam. This place was so woke before that word became popular. That's what I loved about this place. I could walk in with a suit or the grunge look and no one batted an eye.
    The Gem will be missed.

Honest question: Do people actually find the "Leafs Suck" jokes funny? Like, I hate the habs and bruins and whoever, but I find any jokes or insults about those teams lame AF. In fact, making fun of any team or even talking about them negatively is stupid to me, just cheer for your own squad and don't be a hater. Maybe I'm just getting old.

And these jokes aren't new, they're the same recycled material I've heard since I was a kid in the 80's watching Iafrate scare the shit out of players with his insane slapper. <skeleton_leafs_fan_waiting_for_cup.jpeg>

when i was on courses in Toro I was amazed at how serious people from mostly back east took this stuff but being from Vangroovy I didnt have the same fervor nor did I get it

Leafs don't suck as much as canucks
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Pretty much this ^

That and the jokes may not be funny, but the reactions of thin-skinned easterners certainly are!

back in the day i was down at Kits where all the brothers hang out to play B-ball and so i struck up convo with a new BC lion from somewhere in America is walking in the water wearing his jersey on the beach carrying a football he said something about the lions doing it this year

I said to buddy "see them mountains, see this beach, see them sailboats, there is way more things to do in Vangroovy than watch football "

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240326-021340~2.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	811.3 KB 
ID:	491922

Rated. POS

this is hilariously stupid and unfunny.

the first time i saw a “lyin king” with a politicians face was W in washington square park in 2003 and it hasn’t stopped producing yawns since.

Why do you keep trying to turn this thread from amusing events in Canada into the “F Trudeau” thread? can’t you bleat on about that on X (now twitter), and all of the other garbage social media sites? and in real life with your lame stickers on your truck and stuff?

Men are talking here.

Piss off and tell your mom to stop faking jellyfish stings to get me to piss on her.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    this is hilariously stupid and unfunny.

the first time i saw a “lyin king” with a politicians face was W in washington square park in 2003 and it hasn’t stopped producing yawns since.

Why do you keep trying to turn this thread from amusing events in Canada into the “F Trudeau” thread? can’t you bleat on about that on X (now twitter), and all of the other garbage social media sites? and in real life with your lame stickers on your truck and stuff?

Men are talking here.

Piss off and tell your mom to stop faking jellyfish stings to get me to piss on her.
    I laft.

I just wish all the fuck Trudeau crowd would take a civics lesson in how our government in Canada works. We aren’t the US and we don’t vote for a president.
    The real power in the fed liberal party isn’t its leader either. Trudeau is no Harper.

the local fuck trudeau crowd is so dumb they waste their sat morning demonstrating in a riding where there isnt a credible liberal candidate but that is probably like a lot of Canadians

my local NDP mp is in the enviable position of pulling down 184K a year representing Bulkley-Stikine and never having to make a promise he can't keep cuz they will never form government, mind you with all the travel he works 90 hrs a week

I suggest Canadians vote based on their local candidate

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I suggest Canadians vote based on their local candidate
    Here's my situation: Current provincial leader is Doug Ford, who is honestly the most incompetent, corrupt, bumbling idiot I've ever seen in charge of anything. He exudes malice and derision towards the middle class, and for some reason hates teachers and nurses.

In my riding, our useless MPP has resigned (thankfully) to hop on the PP train to try to get elected as an MP (blech) in the next Trudeau referendum. Queue the byelection. Now 2 candidates have emerged (NDP doesn't count because they will never be elected here):

1 - Local guy who's been a councilor for many years, is very smart, and even supported and campaigned for the Liberals recently. I even somehow went to a Hip concert with this guy once on a crazy turn of events day. He is running for Doug Ford and the OPC in this current byelection.

2 - Another local guy who's lived here his whole life and is also Liberal-minded. Experience in politics but not as much as the first guy. He's running for the OLP in this current byelection.

Question is who should I vote for right now? The first guy who I know is decent and I cannot fathom why he would want to align himself with Doug Ford's politics or idiocy, or the second guy who is running for the party who I hope wins the next major election in a couple years? I see value in both.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I cannot fathom why he would want to align himself with Doug Ford's politics or idiocy, .
    to make 184K dollars a year

Doug Ford is a bigger POS than the turdman.
    PP is up there as well.

Forgot to add hat I could not stand Harper.
    Fuck him. Another POS PM.
    Last edited by Kenny Satch; 03-26-2024 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Harper sucks

Ah the good old days when we were complaining about Harper.

Were things at least funnier then?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Memes are peak humor. We are living the best of times.

The Trudeau memes are lame because he himself is already pretty lame. It's like punching down.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Honest question: Do people actually find the "Leafs Suck" jokes funny? Like, I hate the habs and bruins and whoever, but I find any jokes or insults about those teams lame AF. In fact, making fun of any team or even talking about them negatively is stupid to me, just cheer for your own squad and don't be a hater. Maybe I'm just getting old.

And these jokes aren't new, they're the same recycled material I've heard since I was a kid in the 80's watching Iafrate scare the shit out of players with his insane slapper. <skeleton_leafs_fan_waiting_for_cup.jpeg>
    Yes they are funny. Mainly because leafs fans are so serious and have been getting butt-hurt about them for DECADES. Almost as many decades as it's been since they last one the cup!

What about the Sens?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240328-231604~2.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	745.9 KB 
ID:	492353

Not even curious what most responses will be because of how many turdman lovers I have on ignore.

This ignore thing is the best.

P.S. I love Canada

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    What about the Sens?
    They are… not good.

Maybe the new owner can turn things around, but the ‘rebuild’ has been a fucking failure so far.

go sens go

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    What about the Sens?
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    They are… not good.

Maybe the new owner can turn things around, but the ‘rebuild’ has been a fucking failure so far.

go sens go
    Who/what are these Sens you guys are talking about?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!