Hiring in UT. Seasonal and posibly full time. Construction/engineering.

I've posted in the past about some seasonal work we start hiring for this time of year. Looking for the same as well as a possible full time position.
    Work is w the QC/testing division of a large construction/paving company. Work is from Ogden to Provo w an occasional out of town (in state) project. Seasonal position is April-Nov-ish. some longer days and wknds but time and a half for over 40. not too much manual labor. no experience necessary. showing up on time and taking pride in the work is half the job.
    Full time position is in same field in more of an eventual supervisor type role. Testing/paving experience not necc required. Background in engineering/construction helpful but looking for the right motivated person to train up if need be. PM me for more details on either/or.

Under the 25 post limit for PM, however very interested, recent college grad and current full time patroller in CO. Any other way to contact you?

Did you get my pm w email addy?

do i need to be a mormon?

bump. that time of year again.

Kind of curious. Currently a high school engineering teacher debating a career change. I am up in Ogden. Could you send over more details?

Do you stll have the statue of Jack B?
    "Can't you see..."

annual bump. looking for someone to work out of our cottonwood heights lab for the most part...

Bump. That time of year and work getting busy despite the apocalypse.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'm going to shoot you a PM. I was working as a project engineer for a midsized vertical GC and I'm looking for work.

That time of year bump. prob looking for 2-3 QC Techs. Some lab work. Some field work. Truck and gas card provided.

Annual bump. Prob looking for 1-2 techs this year. Likely working out of our slc/cottonwood location. Hit me up w any questions.

one more bump for the upcoming season.

Another bump for this upcoming season. Surely some of ya'll have kids looking for summer jobs by now.

Working out of Cottonwood Heights facility. Mostly field work. Company truck and gas card. Guaranteed OT w time and a half pay. Not too labor intensive.