Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2663
    Quote Originally Posted by wendigo View Post
    my wife walked in right when we started that climb and flashed the wtf are you doing look.
    i'll take that kom, once the heavy hitters aren't doing this ride post-race and glitching out i'm happy to watch...
    you hammerpants?
    correct on ewg
    Yep.
    That was an impressive effort. Well done.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

good group of 5 out there tonight making laps of the knee breaker

Good ride tonight. Fun to watch the watt/kg on the climb for the sub minute crew. That’s a good goal for me to hit this spring. I couldn’t get my Zwift companion to connect to wasn’t able to talk smack.

I’ve been riding Makuri Islands a bunch recently. There’s some funny Godzilla/Mechazilla stuff happening out there.

Joetron - are you Hammerpants(?)

Fun group glad a few others rolled in after the start, have been focused on TdZ lately instead. Just checked put up a pretty high 1min power mark on that one, but somehow still didn't get my time PR which was probably chasing or being chased by Jamal.

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Joetron - are you Hammerpants(?)

Fun group glad a few others rolled in after the start, have been focused on TdZ lately instead. Just checked put up a pretty high 1min power mark on that one, but somehow still didn't get my time PR which was probably chasing or being chased by Jamal.
    Yeah you were moving up the hill for sure. I chased you for most of it but finally gave up and soft pedaled over the top - and still went sub minute. You damn near went under 50 seconds. So 49 seconds is the new benchmark. I bet it falls within 2 weeks.

Fun ride all.

Yep saw ya chasing EWG which you weren't far off, that kept me on the gas and had the feather for the end so I didn't completely blow up. Per my Strava shows segment as 54 seconds which is tied for my fastest PR (Zwift shows as PR, but Strava shoes same time, but 2nd fastest), I'm curious what Jamal's time is on that. That kind of thing generally suites my power profile, was pretty high in the 1 & 5 min power Training Peaks categories.

I can't keep up on the road or as a Zwift user but did finally figure out I set two PRs on the climb chasing everyone, 1st and 3rd. But both of my PRs begin with 1 minute and...
    Even so, tons of fun riding with you all.

Anybody planning on showing up tonight? I have a beer based even at the same time. Thinking of just riding on my own earlier, but will probably show up at the TGR ride instead if there will be a group...

I'm tentative, feeling bit rough after 3 ski days, but we'll see how I feel after dinner.

I’m not gonna make it tonight.

I’m also out. Riding now to fit the beer thing in later. Sorry all.

Nobody else showed tonight so I bailed and did a workout. Maybe next week.

Yeah I checked last week after being wishy-washy and did a different workout instead. Last night I went skiing w/ my daughter for some NASTAR.

It happened faster than I thought, but my daughter beat me in GS w/ her NASTAR handicap factored in. Apparently that whole professional instruction + peer pressure/group thing for 8 hrs a weekend is pretty effective, who'd a thought.

I’ve been working Tuesday afternoon/evenings so I haven’t really made any of the rides.
    But I’ll still keep programming the rides.

Pretty new to Zwift, just over a month in, but really liking it. What are the details for the TGR ride? Is there a group or club (whatever Zwift calls it)? Not sure I have the fitness of you guys but would be cool to join if the timing worked out.

Zwift, TR, Sufferfest etc

On the Zwift Companion App:
    1- go to “Clubs”
    2- select “All Clubs”
    3- “search“ TGR
    4- Join TGR.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7783.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	507.6 KB 
ID:	450080

Once added to the Club, you’ll be invited to rides. See other TGR Club members rides, and see who is actively Zwifting, and you could choose join them.

Let me know if you have any other Zwift specific questions.

Tour de Watopia started yesterday - 3 events every hour + 1 just for women - group rides where all classes are riding together

double XP, double draft, double the length of powerups

it really shouldn't matter at all but something in my reptilian brain gets motivated by this - I try not to talk myself out of it since it's a good month to build up a base before spring hits

I'd join up for the TGR ride tonight if people are going - otherwise will just ride the tour

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    it really shouldn't matter at all but something in my reptilian brain gets motivated by this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7840.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	282.2 KB 
ID:	450902

haha you solved it!

Rode at lunch outside on perfect dirt, so I'm out. May make one or two more before end of season though

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Rode at lunch outside on perfect dirt, so I'm out. May make one or two more before end of season though
    I'm out too. Running outside to get ready for outdoor soccer season.

tis the season - anyone around for group rides? i'm in training mode for an upcoming bike tour

I’ve made a rule that the trainer is not getting set up until Dec 1 at the earliest. May try for Dec 15.

Quote Originally Posted by joetron View Post
    I’ve made a rule that the trainer is not getting set up until Dec 1...
    says the person who does not live in a rain forest

I’m up for rides. I’m also about 1,600 ft away from a tron bike. It’s only taken like 2 years…