Bunny, where the beef?
    Except for this^ this threads sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    #BringbackMiracleMatt!
    Miracle Matt
    Miracle Matt
    Miracle Matt

Maybe that'll work
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

FUBAR perfectly describes what this and the last thread devolved into even though it's not a backronym...

Fucked Up Beyond All Reason

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    So I lose my sense of smell, have chronic sinusitis, have grotesque and painful sores in my nose and on my genitals and beyond... and I should ignore the pain

And poor chainsaw willie ostracized from a message board.

Please. I'm glad all your friends are a million times better than me and herpes doesn't hurt them.

I'm a piece of crap. I was when I met willie. My only value was easy sex. He used that up.

I honestly do not understand how someone can be so strong to ignore herpes. They fucking hurt.
    When are you going to stop the self-pity and self-flagellation?

You can do it -- how about trying it out for once?

Did you write this yourself or cut and paste from a self help site?
    You can't take it, but you dish it?

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Miracle Matt
    Miracle Matt
    Miracle Matt

Maybe that'll work
    He may rise again this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    He may rise again this Sunday
    Oh Shit... I forgot
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

What can't I take? I get told what a piece of shit I am everywhere I go because it's true.
    How bout responding to one of my other posts?

Too positive for you?

You guys need lives. Seriously.

wtf are you doing?

it's not true. as noted elsewhere, in the end you're the only one who can help yourself. you wouldn't talk to a child the way you talk to yourself. we're all children -- frequently damaged at the core -- whether we realize it or not. tough love is mostly bullshit. be your own parent and your own coach. constant negativity kills fertile ground for growth. fighting is not healing. even fighting for survival is unsustainable without some zen at minimum. you are the only one who can change the narrative in your mind and i recommend a little self-compassion. everybody knows at least some of what you're angry about even if many of them are uninformed about it or are misidentifying it. you can't expect people to care about it as much as you do but you put yourself in a roomful of men who collectively have alienated more than a few women here. you know who is an asshole to you and who has been supportive. ignore the assholes and don't give them more material. don't ask more of the people who support you just accept that they have even if it's not enough. everybody on planet earth is a phone call or a blink from a lifetime of pain and struggle. you have to learn what can be learned from the willie thing as it pertains to your decisionmaking and relationshios and this room and let it go. i'm sorry you will have to deal with the virus but that's the way it is.

you know the benefits and the limits if this place. you have to decide if the benefits outweigh the limits. i'm pretty sure you don't have to post or read to be involved with the people here you already know personally. you have to stop inflicting destructive thoughts and places on yourself. it's not worth it. i would also consider looking at your situation through an emergency/trauma/survival lens. if you were in the middle of some extended natural disaster, even an avalanche, there are so many things and people and ideas and habits that you would jettison in a split second out of necessity because they would kill your chances of survival. i don't think it hurts to look at things that way and without getting desperate, consider that even if you weren't in a ln extended personal emergency, all that shit would be wasting your resources for the future and distracting you from the positive things you try to build on.

also, i get cold sore on my lips, chin and nose and have for 30 years. i am super high stress and have spent many years basically going from one breakout to the next. it wracks my entire body. i can't even put clothes on my skin. i feel like i've been hit by a truck for a couple weeks. i am eternally grateful that i didn't get the genital version for shame and for pain and for the obvious hurdles it imposes to relationships. that said, the issue here isn't herpes and in my opinion the people who keep trying to make it so and then dishing the tough love are missing the point, intentionally or otherwise.

so for the third and final time of rewording the same ideas, i retire.

Fuck man... If only herpes caused arthritis.

Pedoherp. Shut the fuck up. Yes, I mean that in the most negative way possible. I don't care what diseases you have. I don't care who gave them to you. I don't care what happens to you so long as it results in the cessation of your ridiculously self absorbed posting. Every negative thing you could type about yourself you may freely attribute to me if that makes you feel worse, or better, or whichever of those resonates with you. If you'd like someone to agree that you're a worthless piece of shit who'd be better off dying from exhaust inhalation, I'll be happy to be that scapegoat for you. You say all this horrendous shit about yourself, fishing for people to argue with you... But check this shit out honey - if you think you're worthless, rest assured that no one knows better than you do.

So really, pretty please with sugar on top. Shut the fuck up. I'll send CSW a free ticket when my daughter makes her stripping debut. Maybe I'll even let him give her a black eye and I'll tell her you would have told her so. Now shut the fuck up and let the rest of the world go back to not giving a shit about you, your herpes, your failed love life, or any other fucking thing that even rhymes with "PedoHerp69".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    it's not true. as noted elsewhere, in the end you're the only one who can help yourself. you wouldn't talk to a child the way you talk to yourself. we're all children -- frequently damaged at the core -- whether we realize it or not. tough love is mostly bullshit. be your own parent and your own coach. constant negativity kills fertile ground for growth. fighting is not healing. even fighting for survival is unsustainable without some zen at minimum. you are the only one who can change the narrative in your mind and i recommend a little self-compassion. everybody knows at least some of what you're angry about even if many of them are uninformed about it or are misidentifying it. you can't expect people to care about it as much as you do but you put yourself in a roomful of men who collectively have alienated more than a few women here. you know who is an asshole to you and who has been supportive. ignore the assholes and don't give them more material. don't ask more of the people who support you just accept that they have even if it's not enough. everybody on planet earth is a phone call or a blink from a lifetime of pain and struggle. you have to learn what can be learned from the willie thing as it pertains to your decisionmaking and relationshios and this room and let it go. i'm sorry you will have to deal with the virus but that's the way it is.

you know the benefits and the limits if this place. you have to decide if the benefits outweigh the limits. i'm pretty sure you don't have to post or read to be involved with the people here you already know personally. you have to stop inflicting destructive thoughts and places on yourself. it's not worth it. i would also consider looking at your situation through an emergency/trauma/survival lens. if you were in the middle of some extended natural disaster, even an avalanche, there are so many things and people and ideas and habits that you would jettison in a split second out of necessity because they would kill your chances of survival. i don't think it hurts to look at things that way and without getting desperate, consider that even if you weren't in a ln extended personal emergency, all that shit would be wasting your resources for the future and distracting you from the positive things you try to build on.

also, i get cold sore on my lips, chin and nose and have for 30 years. i am super high stress and have spent many years basically going from one breakout to the next. it wracks my entire body. i can't even put clothes on my skin. i feel like i've been hit by a truck for a couple weeks. i am eternally grateful that i didn't get the genital version for shame and for pain and for the obvious hurdles it imposes to relationships. that said, the issue here isn't herpes and in my opinion the people who keep trying to make it so and then dishing the tough love are missing the point, intentionally or otherwise.

so for the third and final time of rewording the same ideas, i retire.
    ^what fucking clap trap

this place has been very supportive. it's the same stupid shit over and over again that alienates "the assholes"

dude the issue isn't her fucking herpes, it's the never ending fucking complaining about the same shit and what is behind it, that men have fucked her over. so this board is herp's therapy to constantly whine about shitty men

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    Fuck man... If only herpes caused arthritis.

Pedoherp. Shut the fuck up. Yes, I mean that in the most negative way possible. I don't care what diseases you have. I don't care who gave them to you. I don't care what happens to you so long as it results in the cessation of your ridiculously self absorbed posting. Every negative thing you could type about yourself you may freely attribute to me if that makes you feel worse, or better, or whichever of those resonates with you. If you'd like someone to agree that you're a worthless piece of shit who'd be better off dying from exhaust inhalation, I'll be happy to be that scapegoat for you. You say all this horrendous shit about yourself, fishing for people to argue with you... But check this shit out honey - if you think you're worthless, rest assured that no one knows better than you do.

So really, pretty please with sugar on top. Shut the fuck up. I'll send CSW a free ticket when my daughter makes her stripping debut. Maybe I'll even let him give her a black eye and I'll tell her you would have told her so. Now shut the fuck up and let the rest of the world go back to not giving a shit about you, your herpes, your failed love life, or any other fucking thing that even rhymes with "PedoHerp69".
    at least someone is honest.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    wrestling with a pig
    Name:  4926845.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  72.9 KB

rhymes with "PedoHerp69"
    Challenge acknowledged. I'll work on it. Will advise.

Shut the fuck up Steve

so since you and several others have met your standard of supportive of someone whose problems are not yours and are nothing more than an exceptionally minor irritant or inconvenience to reading mostly minor crap on a message board, you just can't take anymore? can't just not respond? i've managed to be mostly apolitical for 4 months during election season. it can be done. my clap trap is more useful than your raging about 20% of the active female posters here if for no other reason than the lack of anger directed at somebody who obviously needs no more.

oh shut up

and... scene.

Just fucking STOP, mtngrl. Please.

Everyone's got problems. There's a certain respect to be afforded the individual, just as there's a certain respect to be afforded the shared public space.
    Hugh Conway sucks
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Valid points, spook, but no.

Dear Whatcomm Transit,

I think you should be aware that one of your drivers has repeatedly threatened to commit suicide on an online forum. She should not be driving a bus with innocent people on it.

Here are some threads in which she has threatened this:

Here is her IP address::

Her name is:

I can fill in the blanks above.
    i mentioned similar ideas in a different thread. a valid response from a public safety perspective, obviously, but i'm talking about how people respond to her here. and of course, there's always the argument that a lot of people here would get fired from most jobs for things i've seen here, even if in this case it's arguably public safety. there's also the argument that if she gets fired, her situation gets that much more desperate. i'm not suggesting an answer to her situation other than here. just the simple idea that if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, don't say anything. it's not that hard.

Everyone's got problems. There's a certain respect to be afforded the individual, just as there's a certain respect to be afforded the shared public space.
    Who the fuck stole your password?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Who the fuck stole your password?
    Your mom just whispered that shit in my ear...
    Hugh Conway sucks

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    i mentioned similar ideas in a different thread. a valid response from a public safety perspective, obviously, but i'm talking about how people respond to her here. and of course, there's always the argument that a lot of people here would get fired from most jobs for things i've seen here, even if in this case it's arguably public safety. there's also the argument that if she gets fired, her situation gets that much more desperate. i'm not suggesting an answer to her situation other than here. just the simple idea that if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say, don't say anything. it's not that hard.
    I honestly think she's just full of shit and should be ignored. And also that you should use paragraph breaks. Shit's kinda wall-o-text ish.

I still think Hugh coopted this whole scene and is laughing. It would take a genius like Hugh to bamboozle you morons like this. Wait, no it wouldn't.

because all people who have shitty lives that arent worth living want to take innocent bystanders down with them, right???
    Nailed it. 100%. But no one more so than you. You're number n-1.
    Hugh Conway sucks