Page 161 of 272 FirstFirst ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 6783
    dry wit. i only marry up.

if they ain't nice, yank the ice.

simple.

if you need it explained again, i can pen a short haiku.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    That’s not true. His name is Ron and he tele
    People still tele?

sent from Utah.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    People still tele?

sent from Utah.
    You need lessons

Tammy Wynette cannot be reached for help-Divorce advice

Another reminder to be careful with your in-laws.

My ex and I get along, she was in the PR this week and my son was with me while my daughter went to her grand mothers.

Radio silence. My daughter never checked in, so I stopped by her tutoring place and asked to speak with her and next thing I know I’m talking to cops and my daughter is whisked out the back and driven back to her grand mothers by the manager.

I have joint custody, no problems with her or her mother, but the Inlaws keep doing this shit to me.

I tried to file a complaint with the cops, shotbags wouldn’t do anything. Think about that. I show up and ask to speak with my daughter and some stranger takes off with her? Caught the cops lieing too.

Fathers rights are a serious issue.

Edit. I’m just glad I am not black. I went back to the PD a second time and I have to fucking sit down cause I am 6’4”, 225, and they call all kinds of back up just for me to speak with someone. I have zero criminal record, am 47, no tattoos and sell insurance.

Cops are fucking pussies.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^ Jesus, that’s fucked up.

But I guess you know that already. Still...

That stinks.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

My ex and I get along, she was in the PR this week and my son was with me while my daughter went to her grand mothers.

Radio silence. My daughter never checked in, so I stopped by her tutoring place and asked to speak with her and next thing I know I’m talking to cops and my daughter is whisked out the back and driven back to her grand mothers by the manager.

I have joint custody, no problems with her or her mother, but the Inlaws keep doing this shit to me.

I tried to file a complaint with the cops, shotbags wouldn’t do anything. Think about that. I show up and ask to speak with my daughter and some stranger takes off with her? Caught the cops lieing too.

Edit. I’m just glad I am not black. I went back to the PD a second time and I have to fucking sit down cause I am 6’4”, 225, and they call all kinds of back up just for me to speak with someone. I have zero criminal record, am 47, no tattoos and sell insurance.

Fuck that’s rough. I hope shit like this doesn’t affect your daughter and your relationship with her. To my understanding, a third party can not prevent a parent from seeing a child if they still have custody rights. On what grounds were the cops called?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Fuck that’s rough. I hope shit like this doesn’t affect your daughter and your relationship with her. To my understanding, a third party can not prevent a parent from seeing a child if they still have custody rights. On what grounds were the cops called?
    I have no chance with my daughter. Even my mother agrees. Her step sister is two yrs older and her mother lost custody for hitting her, so my daughter is feeding off it, plus my in-laws are dirt bags. They once called the cops for me brushing her aside when she almost dropped my daughter yanking her out of the car seat in my car, and my mother was with me.

I’ll never judge a so called “dead beat dad” walk a mile in someone’s shoes etc.

I’m waiting on a report from the franchise owner of the tutoring place, I have a feeling it will say her employee was told to call the cops by the grandma.

But what can you do when they own a fucking 2mm plane and can bury you in legal fees?

Why was Grandma contacted when you turned up?

They don't know you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Why was Grandma contacted when you turned up?

They don't know you?
    I’ve picked up my kids 100 times here before. But I think my daughter called her because I told my daughter I was coming to take her phone away. Then I was dumb enough to call grandma and tell her what I was doing and why. I walked in and said send my daughter out, I need to talk to her. No one came out and asked why etc? Just boom cops.

The franchise owner called apologizing. Cops left me alone, but refused to do anything about them absconding with my daughter. Some bullshit about educators and to go to family court.

I don’t fight anyone. I say yes to everything. Including staying at grandmas in the first place. These people are just dirt bags.

Sucks for son though, I wanted to ride it out until college, but that’s probably not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I found the problem.
    No shit...

Who pays the phone bill?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

No shit...
    He needs to get one of those phone plans for his kids where you can just shut that shit down remotely.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Who pays the phone bill?
    I pay the ex, she pays it all.

Which raises another issue. The father gets no credit for paying for shit and has no control.

That’s why you have to fight it as hard as possible in the beginning. Or you’ll have no say. I was way too nice. Left the college funds in the ex’s name and it’s 100% my dough. I’ll have no say. 6 months after the divorce she moved it to another brokerage acct without even asking me. Six figure act.

IThe father gets no credit for paying for shit and has no control.
    You expect the cops to give a shit about that?

A business owner/tutoring place/school franchise calls about a scared upset child angry dad custody confrontation about to happen or already underway.

Little Tammy isn't the one getting bundled into the back of a police cruiser.

I had a cop that was itching to take me out and I am a large a man. It was scary and bullshit

There are a few bad cops out there and they are totally trained to escalate situations

They really don’t understand people are not going to put up with intimidation tactics because they have a dangerous job

If your job is so dangerous - don’t fucking do it you fuck tard

A business owner/tutoring place/school franchise calls about a scared upset child angry dad custody confrontation about to happen or already underway.

Little Tammy isn't the one getting bundled into the back of a police cruiser.
    Johnny law needs to fucking mellow out and not treat everyone like a threat

You treat me like a threat - I guess I need to be scared. I am 6’6” and if I get a hold of you before you shoot me you are going to have problems

I have no record or anything and I am not going to put up with their I have a gun and I can kill you bullshit

Cops need to stop shooting civilians

I have a divorced buddy of mine with 3 kids. 2 are absolute gems, the 3rd, a boy, is an absolute little shit. He's 13, and got completely addicted to WOW to the point where is was really interfering with his schooling, and he would pretend to go to sleep, then stay up all night with headphones on playing.

Dad found out about and took his gaming console away. Kid looses it completely. Next thing you know, the cops are at the door. The little shit called the cops on his dad for "stealing his personal property". After hearing what happened, the cops sat the shithead down and said, "Kid, you are 13, and what your Dad did was called 'parenting'".

Dad told the kid to go stay with his Mom. Let her deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I have a divorced buddy of mine with 3 kids. 2 are absolute gems, the 3rd, a boy, is an absolute little shit. He's 13, and got completely addicted to WOW to the point where is was really interfering with his schooling, and he would pretend to go to sleep, then stay up all night with headphones on playing.

Dad found out about and took his gaming console away. Kid looses it completely. Next thing you know, the cops are at the door. The little shit called the cops on his dad for "stealing his personal property". After hearing what happened, the cops sat the shithead down and said, "Kid, you are 13, and what your Dad did was called 'parenting'".

Dad told the kid to go stay with his Mom. Let her deal with him.
    how tall was Dad... apparently this might be relevant.

(how tall is kid?)

how tall was Dad... apparently this might be relevant.

(how tall is kid?)
    Dad is a hairdresser, kid is built like a football player.

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    I had a cop that was itching to take me out and I am a large a man.
    Dinner or just drinks?
    Your dog just ate an avocado!

I miss that show.

Name:  Dangle.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  74.1 KB
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Where did I say cops should care? That was advice to people getting divorced. People will not thank you.

And the owner the franchise apologized. Her manager could have handled it 100 different ways.

The lesson is don’t be so nice. It was I who gave up my time so that grandma could have hers.

Jez