Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool New Trend To Hit The Back Country?

Tired of POW's sanctimonious Bull shit? Sick of seeing Brody Levin and his sex slave Caroline Gleich's smug posts alluding to dubious claims about "receding glaciers" and other bits of nonsense?

I got a new trend for y'all- Rocking Leaf Blower Backpacks on the hill- Ya it might weigh more than your standard ABS bag, but its fucking bad ass to gratuitously spew sweet Co2 into the atmosphere while getting your skin on , all while delivering a proverbial middle finger to the climate alarmists. Global warming ain't real y'all, so why not troll those effeminate limp wristed" Earn Your Turns " douches at their own game.

North of South, South of North, West of East
    Jesus, please make it stop.
    I should probably change my username to IReallyDon'tTeleMuchAnymoreDave.

^ Tele Dave, how is SkiNC treating ya?

IF you do this, I project all north American ski resorts will melt and close for business by the 2018 season.

#noleafblowersonourmountains

Cool New Trend To Hit The Back Country?

Todd Gurley skis in skinny jeans.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    yo jong if ya don't go to wally worldz to watch shark jumpin and ingest crap
    you won't get sick
    been using the solar powered battery operated skin track remover to keep them one turn wonders turned expert mountaineers and trustafarian dream livers instagrammy twats and their wanna b fan clubbers from our stashes for a few seasons now.
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    Tired of POW's sanctimonious Bull shit? Sick of seeing Brody Levin and his sex slave Caroline Gleich's smug posts alluding to dubious claims about "receding glaciers" and other bits of nonsense?
    Harsh, but funny.

Caroline Gleich has bigger balls than OP

Quote Originally Posted by tele.savalas View Post
    Todd Gurley skis in skinny jeans.
    Todd Gurley doesn't ski at all cause he has a torn acl. THWg.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    Caroline Gleich has bigger balls than OP
    Meh, still hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by skiATL View Post
    Todd Gurley doesn't ski at all cause he has a torn acl. THWg.
    Logan, no one outside of Atlanta understands what THWG means. Its not even a real rivalry dude

Quote Originally Posted by SirHeady View Post
    Logan, no one outside of Atlanta understands what THWG means. Its not even a real rivalry dude
    The silence of your fans when Georgia tech won on Saturday says otherwise and I don't really care if anyone else knows what it means.

Atlanta on Atlanta interwebz spats. TGR has reached a new low.

At least the Cock and Rog keep it to ECRC, and Stuck and Creaky to the Padded part.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

maybe everyone here who isn't from GA should just start talking Georgia shit, plus and minus, like we know it all and like it's the most relevant thing ever, since this is a YooGeeAy vs GeeTee website and since intrastate Georgia school rivalries are the essence of skiing. I hear Little Five Points is going to have a RedBull Street SkierCross Course in August 2015, they're building a massive snowmaking facility in Peachtree.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    maybe everyone here who isn't from GA should just start talking Georgia shit, plus and minus, like we know it all and like it's the most relevant thing ever, since this is a YooGeeAy vs GeeTee website and since intrastate Georgia school rivalries are the essence of skiing. I hear Little Five Points is going to have a RedBull Street SkierCross Course in August 2015, they're building a massive snowmaking facility in Peachtree.
    Oohh, oohh - a Georgia subforum! Dunfee, get on this.

And tags, bring back tags.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Atlanta on Atlanta interwebz spats. TGR has reached a new low.

At least the Cock and Rog keep it to ECRC, and Stuck and Creaky to the Padded part.
    dood, try to keep up with the times. The Cock and the rog have been cool for a time now from what the rog tole me. But I'm sure a few other of the rog's fan bois will try to go another round. Who will it be?

Wait, will the leaf blower make it easier to go up hill? Kinda like a little jet pack?

Nah mang, it's for a little wind transport action, recharge the slopes.
    Life is simple. Go Explore.

Quote Originally Posted by That was Pontus View Post
    Nah mang, it's for a little wind transport action, recharge the slopes.
    Can I use it to power a kite to take me up hill? I guess I could just be the guy who refreshes the freshies all day.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    solar powered battery operated skin track remover
    Gotta get me one of them.
    "The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." - Rancid Crabtree

"never buy anything you can't fuel with a salami sandwich" - XXX-er

Just put a booter in. It'll keep the skinnercrats away.

Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    dood, try to keep up with the times. The Cock and the rog have been cool for a time now from what the rog tole me. But I'm sure a few other of the rog's fan bois will try to go another round. Who will it be?
    people always try to rewrite history to suit their whims, you have to stay on it if you intend to keep the Real History sacrosanct

Solar-powered battery operated skin TRACK remover?? Hmmm...that might be an improvement over the regular ol solar-powered track remover called the SUN, coz in my experience, those damn tracks are often the last vestiges of winter to leave the trail in late spring when yer bootin' stead of skinnin'...the things get compressed harder than the intersection ice in downtown Fairbanks in February. I remember one set of still frozen skin tracks that went on seemingly for miles into ever-inclining foothills with less snow than a Maryland ski area - meaning none.

Now the ''CO2-powered backcountry pow 'blower' '' - that sounds like a case of well-engineered sardonic wit. Nice job!!
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Late to the party bro. Everyone back country's now. It's the cool thing to do, therefore, not that cool. The cool kids are riding lifts and sledding the local golf course nowadays.
    #HughConwayMatters