Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34

Thread: The New Roolz

Great blog

Being a long time mag will only get you so much grace from us. So treat this as advance warning, if you are going to act like or be a fucktard, expect a response.

^^^...who is this *us* you speak of?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using TGR Forums mobile app

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

New old user here, long shot, but I don't have access to my old email, and I don't remember my username, is there anyway the mods can look up my username from my old email and reassign it?

Quote Originally Posted by iamtehskier View Post
    New old user here, long shot, but I don't have access to my old email, and I don't remember my username, is there anyway the mods can look up my username from my old email and reassign it?
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no. sorry.

from what I can gather, even if you remembered the old username, you need access to the email assigned to that account to change.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "I'd eat a bag of Dicks and wash it down with a Coke any day." - iceman

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

no. sorry.

from what I can gather, even if you remembered the old username, you need access to the email assigned to that account to change.
    Yea that's what I figured... I wish I could remember my old handle... Been maybe 8-10 years...