Page 242 of 651 FirstFirst ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 16274
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    "It can't be a bubble because it hasn't burst yet!"

That's genius thinking right there.
    Please show me on the tulip chart where they rallied to new all time highs every 4 years. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    That’s ironic and rich coming from you ��

Nope. For the thousandth time nope. Plenty of BTC holders in here clearly find your behavior and posting style insufferable. For us it has nothing to do with Bitcoin. Shera is a BTC fan yet her humble and helpful nature is the polar opposite. See how no one is slagging her?

I’m now at 1001 posts trying to point out your cunting of this thread. Call me insane for still trying. Yes you’ve posted helpful things before - just cut out the persecution complex. PG is gone - he can’t touch you no more.
    Like I said man, put me on mute if you can't handle words.

Also, if you can't see the hypocrisy in getting all bent out of shape over my support for BTC, which has by far the best fundamentals in crypto, while at the same time advocating for SHIB, which is just straight up gambling, mostly by people who have zero idea what they are "investing" in, you might end up in here.

#1002: it has nothing to do with BTC

And I don’t own any Shib. But funny to watch you get triggered by others getting rich 😂 You’re the hater you pretend to deride.

As mentioned above - if me mentioning a shitcoin makes your cry then scroll by you hypocrite.

#bitcoinHodler
    #shouldwegetaroom?

#1002: it has nothing to do with BTC

And I don’t own any Shib. But funny to watch you get triggered by others getting rich �� You’re the hater you pretend to deride.

As mentioned above - if me mentioning a shitcoin makes your cry then scroll by you hypocrite.

#bitcoinHodler
    #shouldwegetaroom?
    I'm not triggered by SHIB. I just think it's betting on a horse with 99:1 odds. There will be a small number of big winners, but most people will come out losers. I think trying to say it's comparable to BTC is a great indicator that people don't understand what they are talking about. Adding to the hype train is irresponsible, IMO.

Someone else brought up dunking and I made a generalized statement that didn't mention you specifically. You quoted me, asked for receipts and I provided them. Then you melted down. Let's maybe just drop the arguing dude?

Such Weird Energy

Name:  I Will Cry.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  45.8 KB

Re-read my first post asking for quotes. Then the second. No meltdowns seen. And the receipts didn’t back up your claims - as I expected.

But if you disagree feel free to scroll by.

#probablynothing
    #celebratemagsgettingmoneyhowever

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    My second quote about rich getting richer is still true. It is a capital game now - no one is turning 100 bucks into millions at this point. If bitcoin hits 600k that's 10x. The only people making 1 million off that are putting up 100k now.
    Yeah that quote making the list was a head scratcher. Whereas if you put $100 in SHIB eight months ago you would have about $750k right now. This person bought about $8,000 worth of SHIB last August which is now worth $5.7 billion. From $8,000 to $5.7 billion in 400 days makes it one the greatest trades ever:

Name:  FCusDCqX0AEfCzj.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  38.6 KB

Yeah but the fundamentals aren’t sound so….he should never mention that trade…lest it hurt someone’s delicate sensibilities.

This is a generalized statement. I’m not mentioning anyone specifically.
    Last edited by bennymac; 10-28-2021 at 07:40 PM.

I think there needs to be a group motel where everyone can swap rooms with each other.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

It’s like reading a slap fight

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    It’s like reading a slap fight
    Image stuck in head. Brilliant. But reading a slap fight is such a great mix of mediums.

FYI folks, update your ledger, there's a big firmware upgrade, just like my computer went to Win 11. Best to stay safe.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 10-28-2021 at 11:38 PM.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Image stuck in head. Brilliant. But reading a slap fight is such a great mix of mediums.

FYI folks, update your ledger, there's a big firmware upgrade, just like my computer went to Win 11. Best to stay safe.
    Thanks for the heads up - that’s helpful advice.

Sorry bout the slap fight 😆
    Last edited by bennymac; 10-29-2021 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Yeah that quote making the list was a head scratcher. Whereas if you put $100 in SHIB eight months ago you would have about $750k right now. This person bought about $8,000 worth of SHIB last August which is now worth $5.7 billion. From $8,000 to $5.7 billion in 400 days makes it one the greatest trades ever:

Name:  FCusDCqX0AEfCzj.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  38.6 KB
    What a wonderful world

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

On that note. I upgraded my security with https://keys.casa/ and really like it.

ETH hits all time high today

^^^ Crypto is no longer the underground. Its gone mainstream what with all the ETF opportunities. Hell some peoples parents and grandparents are now HODLing. Sure sign of a mania and a bubble.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    ^^^ Crypto is no longer the underground. Its gone mainstream what with all the ETF opportunities. Hell some peoples parents and grandparents are now HODLing. Sure sign of a mania and a bubble.
    Maybe we're gapping the big scary chasm???

Name:  The-chasm.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  23.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    mastercard added btc to it's entire platform, as did visa. banks are now in negotiations to hold btc as a reserve asset.

it's the birth of an entire new ecosystem based on the invention of mobile computers and the continued advancement of tech coming to the legacy financial system. software has already eaten and de-materialized many industries and platforms, it's now happening w the financial system. 50 years from now try to explain to a 17 yr old how we carried around paper w pictures on it. they most certainly wil be very puzzled.

for most of the last 100 years the biggest companies in the world were over 100 years old. very quickly, now the largest companies in the world are essentially mobile network software companies.

also anyone in the world will now start self custody-ing their time and energy(value)on their mobile device. effortless almost free peer to peer transactions will be the norm, the days of visa, mastercard charging 3% are numbered, let alone western union.

this is the present and the future, happening right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ^Log off and go kick yourself in the nuts please.
    well if you would have taken my advice you would be up 150 percent since I made that post.

but you too stupid to understand it

Quote Originally Posted by stalefish3169 View Post
    That is awesome. Benny's of the World can suck donkey dick

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    That is awesome. Benny's of the World can suck donkey dick
    I hope you mean boomer Benny’s 😆

I hope you mean boomer Benny’s
    Hey, anyone who wants to can participate in the donkey show on Harry's island.

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Hey, anyone who wants to can participate in the donkey show on Harry's island.

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app
    This is starting to sound like Tijuana of the North