Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Final update for others' future reference: I ended up paying and was never ever asked to show proof I'd actually paid the reciprocity fee - not from the airline, not from Argie immigration at EZE, not when I transferred to AEP, not on the way to or back from USH, nobody gave a shit. I did have to pay the extra exit fee from USH, though.

That makes me think that I'm in the Argie database already as paid, either from my original visit in 2008 or from the website enrollment this year. Which makes me think Argie immigration is actually more efficient than we give 'em credit for - they do have a fancy new computerized biometrics ID system rolled out on prominent display. That, or the A factor is such that immigration officials don't really check anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    You might as well chance it and pay then rather then giving your lomo over to them online without even seeing if you can manipulate the a factor.
    ^^^^^^

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkgt View Post
    Also $20 "departure" fee from Ushuaia
    it's all over and done with but you pay fees pretty much fucking everywhere. Most places it's just rolled into your ticket.

Great meeting you on the boat! FWIW, nobody checked our reciprocity either.... and it was my first visit to Argentina..........

That's crazy how inconsistent they are. I got checked at EWR and at EZE two months ago. Guess it's just a crap shoot.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.