Page 1802 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 ... LastLast
Results 45,026 to 45,050 of 46300
    This annoys me. Apparently Ms. Swift is the new face of the KC Chiefs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240113_185827.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	113.4 KB 
ID:	482912
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I mean, skiers have been doing this forever in front of cameras.
    Kinda. There’s a difference between getting light then diving in deep for the Lee Cohen turn in front of the camera and the shitty piv-skid artificial faceshot that every Jerry can conjure up with rockered skis now.
    See: Most of Alta’s marketing squad videos for the last 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I guess as long as people are having fun skiing and not stopping in dangerous spots for this stuff then I just don’t think it’s that big of a deal, but this isn’t the “things that are logically bad” thread

yeah, naw... it's highly annoying.

Shit that annoys you

Deleted b/c video link struggle
    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My annoyance at roof raking has escalated.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20240113_210855672.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	482946

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Power outages
    when it’s unusually cold out
    generator is loud as fuck
    it costs something like $100/day if we run it continuously

lucky to have the generator, but i wish we had a below-grade power grid like a modern city, and a power company that didn’t prioritize seemingly everywhere else but our neighborhood when this happens

annoyed
    Then move to a modern city JONG. Your hundo won't last a minute.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Houses with complicated roof lines in snow country annoy me. Also houses with simple roof lines that shed or drip on the deck, entrance, driveway, etc etc. Fortunately I don't live in one. It's pretty simple---nice single gable roof without dormers, ells, etc, shedding to the sides (preferrably on the neighbors) with gables, diriveway, entries facing the street, and any side entries under roof overhang. Any architect or builder who can't put an nice house under that should turn in their drafting pencil. (They still design houses with drafting pencils, don't they?)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Houses with complicated roof lines in snow country annoy me. Also houses with simple roof lines that shed or drip on the deck, entrance, driveway, etc etc. Fortunately I don't live in one. It's pretty simple---nice single gable roof without dormers, ells, etc, shedding to the sides (preferrably on the neighbors) with gables, diriveway, entries facing the street, and any side entries under roof overhang. Any architect or builder who can't put an nice house under that should turn in their drafting pencil. (They still design houses with drafting pencils, don't they?)
    Some exceptions to that are if you are also trying to place solar on the roof. That will complicate things, however, yes, a competent architect should be able to git er dun.

Quote Originally Posted by anotherVTskibum View Post
    My annoyance at roof raking has escalated.
    Damn. I was always worried that would happen to my chimney sweeper when cleaning out my stovepipe.

I annoy myself... Wanted to put the bucket and loader back on the tractor to make a snow hill for the kids and forgot to disengage the pto from the snowblower before I went to drop it. At least I should have the new part in and installed before the next round of snow as long as I don't fuck something else up.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk

Anyone notice else seeing all thread tittles in all-caps? Annoying, I'm going to write a letter to the management!

white backgrounds (the absence of titles only happens in the new TGR blue backgrounds)
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ice dams on the roof
    and whiney demanding middle aged snowboard douche customers
    are top of my list lately
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    In the case of the monster of roof lines I'm dealing with, I doubt an architect has been involved. I'm still annoyed by it.

The original house was built in the 18th century, the L (directly ahead in the photo) got added on the back at some point, and the sun room (to the left) also was a more recent addition that had a flat roof until it failed; the repair features a roof that visually matches the original roof on the oldest part of the house, but as a result dumps snow into the corner pictured and the almost-flat porch roof attached to the L. I think I wish they'd gone with a shed roof on the sun room repair that would've dumped to the front and created the potential for a loft space, but that wasn't my call.

I'm annoyed that The Bear is winning awards (golden globes and Emmys) for best comedy. It's a great show and maybe deserves awards, but it's not a comedy. But the awards givers are too confused by the fact that it's 30 minute episodes.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah I think run time is literally the only delineation.

Mass state trooper car chase just ended in our sleepy little suburb. Suspect is on the loose, direction unknown, within about a quarter mile of my house judging by the police reports. The helicopters keep circling. Cops driving up and down the street. Guess we’re not sleeping tonight.

Are you armed and what’d they do?

Shit that annoys you

No idea, but as soon as I typed that got a tweet that the K9 found him. This should go in the dog stoke thread now

Dogs rule. Now you get sleep. Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Dogs rule.
    Fact.

Sent from my island using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Yeah I think run time is literally the only delineation.
    We were trying to figure that out as well. Also, the category that had “The Beef” in it is a category that we just don’t watch apparently. Every single show in that category was something we hadn’t seen.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Fucking Cat.

Name:	1E2C0CF7-CA07-4C6D-8662-C8C62BA15267.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	686.2 KB 
ID:	483295
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Fucking Cat.