Page 1387 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 ... LastLast
Results 34,651 to 34,675 of 46293
    Open image in new tab, copy from .gif left and paste into [img] tags.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I’m so fucking sick of retard gangbangers (to quote Ricky Bobby) shooting up my city to solve disputes. It not even in the “shitty” areas anymore, it’s at fucking brunch, surrounded by parking lots full of Bentleys and Lambos. Fucking mouthbreathing troglodytes with no gun skills and even less regard for life. I hope they shoot each other all dead or die in a fire.

Way to “keep it real” (Chappelle), Fuckers.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Open image in new tab, copy from .gif left and paste into [img] tags.
    where are you getting to any url that has .gif in the string?

all i get (again, just in browser address bar using chrome for Android, not accessing html/css) is:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/vNNsw...iphy.webp&ct=g

might just be a limitation of phone browsers.

I put an office chair on the corner with a "free" sign taped to it. Took a peek an hour later and the chair was gone. But whoever took it peeled the tape and sign off and left them lying on the sidewalk. WTF?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

they had nothing to give away
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Well, that's better than what often happens here. Somebody takes the sign and leaves the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post

What the fuck do I do?
    Dude. DI. You live in the land of cheap suit jackets. If you're lucky, it'll even come with a name tag and some reading material.

Shit that annoys you

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    I was gonna post something in this thread, but I forgot what it was as this dog shit discussion has been very entertaining. I hate the fucking poop bags all over the trail. Drives me bonkers.

Oh yeah.
    I have a dinner party to go to Saturday night for a friend of my wife's birthday. The party theme is dress to impress. Here's where it get annoying. I have like one sport coat (if I can find it), and it ain't for 100f heat. Wife has already started giving me shit about what I'm going to wear. I'll be damned if I'm gonna buy clothes for one dinner that I won't wear again for 5 years. What the fuck do I do? The host is the wife of a very well known local sports figure, and several of the other guests are hoity toity recent east coast transplants.
    This shit is annoying.
    Plus I gotta get a hair cut. That's annoying too.

sent from Utah.
    Go anywhere, even Target. By the nicest, softest, smoothest t shirt you can find in white, black, navy or dark gray. Make sure it fits you very well. Should cost $20 or less and you can wear it a million more times.

Buy a pair of new adidas or puma sneakers that are a little euro/fashion forward but that you still like. Adidas Stan Smiths, something suedeish, etc. make sure they are brand new the day you go to this thing. But make sure you’ll wear them afterwards also so no wasted cash. Bonus points if you have or buy shoes that are more trendy, like tetorns or those retro Reebok’s or some shit.

Pair t shirt and shoes with the nicest pants you own.

Add a belt or not as desired.

Wear dark ass sunglasses. Make sure they aren’t dorky.

With this outfit, you can literally go to any event. And you’ll be comfortable.

And don’t fucking take off the sunglasses. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post
    Dude. DI. You live in the land of cheap suit jackets. If you're lucky, it'll even come with a name tag and some reading material.

Does Mr Mac still exist? You could get a brand new two pant suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by YourMomJustCalled View Post

That tie does not look regulation.

Back in Silverton the day before Hardrock and running into an old GF. Bitch still has a killer body, although her face is rapidly headed south.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Douchebag narcissist bros like Viva, nothing worse getting trapped into a conversation with vapid people like those.

Aww...are we bros?

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Back in Silverton the day before Hardrock and running into an old GF. Bitch still has a killer body, although her face is rapidly headed south.
    She's probably saying the same thing about you right now.

Working with someone who actually (and earnestly) crammed “lean in”, “deep dive”, “pivot” and a dozen other bullshit consulting platitudes into about 5 minutes of conversation this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

360 view? My new fave corpspew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mtnwriter View Post
    360 view? My new fave corpspew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that 360view from 30,000 feet or leaned in?

I was just informed by said individual that we have a “seat at the table to share some perspective”, which doesn’t sound as bad but I find it equally cringe inducing.

Ugh... I work in the corporate world, but I just use plain language in meetings, presentations, etc.

I roll my eyes when someone talks about the "delta in granularity for the 30,000 ft view," etc, etc.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Working with someone who actually (and earnestly) crammed “lean in”, “deep dive”, “pivot” and a dozen other bullshit consulting platitudes into about 5 minutes of conversation this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    covid zoom call drinking game. Every time someone says pivot, everybody drinks. Etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fofo View Post
    Ugh... I work in the corporate world, but I just use plain language in meetings, presentations, etc.

I roll my eyes when someone talks about the "delta in granularity for the 30,000 ft view," etc, etc.
    In my line of work I'm somewhat immune to this, but instead we get a million acronyms that the speaker always assumes everyone else understands.

As probably noted 2 summers ago….the crappy summer chip and tar jobs all around my area…what a mess…

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    In my line of work I'm somewhat immune to this, but instead we get a million acronyms that the speaker always assumes everyone else understands.
    If you work for the DOD you'd better know your acronyms or you might wind up killing the wrong people.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/15/us/ma...rnd/index.html

Millions of dollars will be spent to repair this fuckup. What a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    It's likely they don't know them all, either.

I often ask what some initialization or acronym stands for, or what it means. Usually I get my answer but sometimes they have no clue. For some reason in my field of work people hate admitting they don't know something, when there is an impossible amount of stuff to know.

My absolute least favourite though is "reach out to x." Like what do you mean? Did you call them? Email? Go and speak with them in person? Carrier pigeon? Because all of those things have different levels of urgency. "Reach out" tells me nothing and it's a goddamn stupid thing to say.