Gear swap mediation needed! Spare AFD for Rossi FK's binding? Still indemnified?

I need some help with a Gear Swap transaction.

This is not the FKS, it's the FK's the Geze toe version.

Anyone have an AFD?

Are these still indemnified? This 2012-2013 bindings list says "FK", is that the same thing?

Reason is that I sold some bindings to rhaines44 and we discovered a crack in the AFD that I didn't notice. I would guess that these are not safe to ski, right (see pics below)? If you have an AFD, I will buy it from you and have you ship it to him.

If no spare AFD is forthcoming, and it is not safe to ski, I will refund rhaines44's money and he will ship them back to me.

Bump. Anyone?

Hey its you lucky day. Found these fkj bindings under my house and was going to give them away on gearswap. 7 din toes but as far as I know aside from the spring and the DIN window is same as the 14DINs. Can send just the wing assembly or could send two whole toes if the guy wants spare parts for life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1363296025.555680.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	134758  
    Do what you like, Like what you do.

OK, hang on to those for me. If rhaines44's shop will mount the FKs (should know soon) then I will pay shipping from you to him.

Thanks for the help, I'll let you know soon.

Awesome. Thank you guys. I'll be checking with mu shop on sunday. ..the only shop near me is two hours away and I'll be in that area sunday and monday. I'll let you know as soon as possible.
    -Any idea on how to switch this part out by chance?
    Thanks again for helping and hope this works out.

ya, its easy. just unscrew the din past the lowest setting (the din screw attaches to the bolt on the wing assembly). swap wings. reset din.

Nice. Thanks! All I need to find out now is if I can get them mounted.
    I'll let you know soon.
    Thanks again.
    Todd

If you are going to use the lifters make sure the shop knows how to mount them.
    The toe used the same hole as the demo toe, and the heel had to be mounted 1cm forward of the holes you would drill if you were mounting the heel directly to the ski.
    Or sell the lifters, lots of people looking for them.
    And by lots I mean me and probably Gwat.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

ha, ya people have no idea what they're missing when they mount flat. will trade bindings for lifters.

I'd like to keep the lifters actually. Don't even know if they'll mount these things.
    I'll let you know.

well, come to Calgary/Fernie i'll mount 'em, heck i wouldn't even be bothered by the crack, but i've got spare set of toes lying around
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

rhines44 received the AFDs and they mounted up fine. Thanks for your help gwat!

waxman & gwat
    cooltsi probably has a pair of those lifters. I sold him some bindings with those lifters last fall.

I have a pair of these 155's in silver with the 4 hole pattern for the toe. I swapped the brake assembly with the new Look/Pivot design and used them on some old Bonafides for a bit. Worked.

We will mount non indemnified bindings but we are very selective. Just mostly high DIN metal variations. No plastic heel 897's ect.
    Click. Point. Chute.

I just wanted to say thanks to coreshot-tourettes for all help he offered after he sold me these bindings.
    I couldn't post positive feedback for him for some reason so I'll do it here. Great guy, super fast shipping and went above and beyond to help.
    Thanks!