Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I know I'll probably get called a homo, but am I the only one here who's kinda creeped out by this? A couple really grainy photos sniped at 700 meters by some stalker really do nothing for me. Next thing you guys will be posting photos from the underwear section of the Sears catalog or photos of Ubange women from National Geographic.

If I were Will, I'd tell my wife to go strutting around naked again, set up in a room close by and shoot this fucker through his creepy eyeball while he's trying to steady his 5 foot long lens.

No Jer you don't sound like a homoe, you sound like my wife, "creepy", that's what she said, creepy huh?

I like how he talks vvvvv

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    you guys need to stop shagging the local brass and nob some wealthy crumpet, .........................
    Princess if you don't want people to look at your titties, keep your top on.

My wife told me the news. "You'll be happy to hear this!"

They were better in my imagination.

When I spent 2 weeks in Corfu, I felt the same way. Seeing chicks with their tits hanging out all day really wrecked the nightlife. Walking around going, seen 'em, seen 'em, seen 'em, got really old. Luckily, at $1.50 for 3 beers, you can forget a lot of stuff really quickly. A little left to the imagination is a good thing.

even with her top on its still creepy to think someone would be sitting 700 yards away taking pictures of someone. Granted she's a public figure, but if it was my wife I'd be pretty pissed off
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Maybe she should have called in sick that day. This is what she signed up for pics all day everyday, you can't take money from the public and expect it to be free.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by laseranimal View Post
    even with her top on its still creepy to think someone would be sitting 700 yards away taking pictures of someone. Granted she's a public figure, but if it was my wife I'd be pretty pissed off
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Maybe she should have called in sick that day. This is what she signed up for pics all day everyday, you can't take money from the public and expect it to be free.
    Two things can be equally true. It is creepy and it is what she signed up for and had to know this kind of shit was to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    exactly, im giving my hard earned taxes for her to live the life she does, i think she's a selfish cow and should have offered up photos of herself with her jack and danny as a thankyou to us all

Selfish cow, wealthy crumpit, whichever, but whats her jack and danny?
    getting caught is part of the thrill, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Tell that to the Arch Bishop of Canterbury. That shit means something to millions of people...
    They know very well why the Church of England split from the Roman Catholic Church, or they should.

On topic: I'm not turned on by these pix at all. Sure I like seeing the grainy shitty pix of a famous person that I fing beautiful, but I'd never buy a magazine or pay in anyway to see these. The industry that supports these Paparazzi shots is fully funded by the small and hopeless that buy their shit rags.

I did enjoy seeing Shaun White's Mug shot on ESPN.com yesterday, however, and probably got the same kind of enjoyment out of it that others get from long-distance crap pix.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    but whats her jack and danny?
    Even if you knew, you'd still be little confused given how American sitcom actors refer to their own ass's.
    Life is not lift served.

i think she's a selfish cow and should have offered up photos of herself with her jack and danny as a thankyou to us all
    Why settle for photos? I'm thinking handjobs for everyone!

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Why settle for photos? I'm thinking handjobs for everyone!
    I thought that was the male's duty.

Tommy Tanks!
    Life is not lift served.

I can't see anything. Just red x's.

Check it out: creep was a half-mile away!:

He must have had an 800lb iron tripod anchored to the asphalt to get even those shitty grainy shots. And he must have tripped the shutter between heartbeats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    I know I'll probably get called a homo, but am I the only one here who's kinda creeped out by this? A couple really grainy photos sniped at 700 meters by some stalker really do nothing for me. Next thing you guys will be posting photos from the underwear section of the Sears catalog or photos of Ubange women from National Geographic.

If I were Will, I'd tell my wife to go strutting around naked again, set up in a room close by and shoot this fucker through his creepy eyeball while he's trying to steady his 5 foot long lens.
    Totally skeezed out by this. Didn't even look at them once I found out they were paparazzi long range pics). It's like being a peeping tom. I had the same feeling as I started to watch the Erin Andrews thru the door knob video. It made me feel really creepy and pre-verted and I stopped about 4 or 5 seconds in.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Check it out: creep was a half-mile away!:

He must have had an 800lb iron tripod anchored to the asphalt to get even those shitty grainy shots. And he must have tripped the shutter between heartbeats.
    I think that's pretty badass!! A lot cooler than shooting some deer from that far. Might as well shoot a nice pair of tits instead of an animal.

jack and danny = fanny

Man, Wills going to have to board up the windows before he asks for his next hummer. Brutal.

jack and danny = fanny
    Thank you Captain. Are you also going to tell us the difference between the English and American meanings of the word?

I aways thought...

America: fanny = bum, male or female.

UK: fanny = pussy, female only, obviously, except for blurred, he has two fannies.
    Life is not lift served.

Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I aways thought...
    You don't know this shit?

Did Austin Powers die in fucking vain?........
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

My feeble mind is too occupied trying to figure out the Tippster, The Complicated Man.
    Life is not lift served.

bad shots, good shots, who the fuck cares, they are tits, she is fit, and.................

I'd hit it.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel