Check Out Our Shop

Who wants to fish the Trinity or the McCloud with me?

Chasin' some anadromous trutta and mykiss on the Trinity or maybe some trutta on the McCloud October 4 and 5... Anyone know these rivers? Beta (via PM please) would be reciprocated properly...
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Anybody?

I might be down for the Trinity, I'll have to check my calender. Just to clarify I've fished it a lot, worked in the industry in the area for a while so send me a pm and I'll get you squared away. Unless you plan on nymphing then you can fuck off
    Last edited by snapt; 09-18-2010 at 08:41 PM.

I'm a bit of a JONG in that area or I'd help you out. There's gotta be someone that posts here that has the scoop. Try pm'ing one of the OR guys on here. They are close enough to likely have fished both.

You can always Pm someone on the Drake. Obviously, don't post a thread about beta over there. Pm's will get you beta....you post stoke and have been ripped on already. That should be enough for one the the west coast Drakonians to hook you up.

Quote Originally Posted by snapt View Post
    I might be down for the Trinity, I'll have to check my calender. Just to clarify I've fished it a lot, worked in the industry in the area for a while so send me a pm and I'll get you squared away. Unless you plan on nymphing then you can fuck off
    Sweeping the floor of a fly shop and cleaning the poop off the shitter isn't what most people call working in the industry.

Fuck off Steve. Go cry and piss your pants next time a shop owner berates you for talking shit about his business online. Why the fuck are you even on a ski forum anyways? Why don't you go write another letter to Sage and see if they'll make you their rep. Trues story, both of em.

Fuck off Steve. Go cry and piss your pants next time a shop owner berates you for talking shit about his business online. Why the fuck are you even on a ski forum anyways? Why don't you go write another letter to Sage and see if they'll make you their rep. Trues story, both of em.
    True story? And how would you know that, jeff williams? Maybe I should make up some shit about you that has absolutely no way to be verified. Naw, I am above that. If anyone wants to get knowledge from this master fly fisherman, just go to Sierra Stream and Mountain in Chico, and ask for the janitor. Just don't shake his hand, because you don't want all that poop to get transfered to your hand.

Not that I give a rat's ass what this piece of shit thinks about me, here's his backstory...

The reason I call him out is his history of sending threatening, vile, sexually harassing messages to people who disagree with what he says.

He lived across the street from a business I worked at part time while finishing school. He stumbled in day after day wondering about fishing but never being able to afford any gear. We honestly thought he was retarded and felt bad for him. We threw him a bone and let him do some part time miniscule packaging work so he could afford some gear. He used and abused it (wearing waders without boots wearing holes in the booties) and expected us to help him warranty. After companies caught on he was denied and he bad mouthed the people who pitied him and tried to help him. He talks(ed) mad shit about their business and family but never to their faces. One day he came back in to pick up his warrantied waders and our owner layed into into him pretty good. This shitbag threatened to sue lol, and we said bring it on. Well he proceeds to start crying and no joke pissed himself and left. Add on top of that we still gave him a new pair of waders so hopefully he'd leave us alone, yet he manages to talk shit everywhere he goes.

Fast forward to his 'repping' days when he walked into a shop I was managing at the time. He had called and asked if you could stop by and the owner obliged not knowing who he was. Long story short owner was gone because of a very very serious and devastating family emergency (daughter died). panda called him "Motherfucking scum" and made a scene with customers in the shop and we kicked his ass out. he had the nerve to keep calling to come back in and finally was told to quit calling and never to come back. We called the tiny companies that he was trying to work for and told him what a fucktard he was and they proceeded to fire.

Hence why he hates me and tries to call me a janitor, really is that the best you got dumbshit?

Blog over, hope the pm helped AK, let me know how you end up.

Hugh Conway Guest

you going to be any further south in CA AKPM?

not south of SFO

Not that I give a rat's ass what this piece of shit thinks about me, here's his backstory...

The reason I call him out is his history of sending threatening, vile, sexually harassing messages to people who disagree with what he says.

He lived across the street from a business I worked at part time while finishing school. He stumbled in day after day wondering about fishing but never being able to afford any gear. We honestly thought he was retarded and felt bad for him. We threw him a bone and let him do some part time miniscule packaging work so he could afford some gear. He used and abused it (wearing waders without boots wearing holes in the booties) and expected us to help him warranty. After companies caught on he was denied and he bad mouthed the people who pitied him and tried to help him. He talks(ed) mad shit about their business and family but never to their faces. One day he came back in to pick up his warrantied waders and our owner layed into into him pretty good. This shitbag threatened to sue lol, and we said bring it on. Well he proceeds to start crying and no joke pissed himself and left. Add on top of that we still gave him a new pair of waders so hopefully he'd leave us alone, yet he manages to talk shit everywhere he goes.

Fast forward to his 'repping' days when he walked into a shop I was managing at the time. He had called and asked if you could stop by and the owner obliged not knowing who he was. Long story short owner was gone because of a very very serious and devastating family emergency (daughter died). panda called him "Motherfucking scum" and made a scene with customers in the shop and we kicked his ass out. he had the nerve to keep calling to come back in and finally was told to quit calling and never to come back. We called the tiny companies that he was trying to work for and told him what a fucktard he was and they proceeded to fire.

Hence why he hates me and tries to call me a janitor, really is that the best you got dumbshit?

Blog over, hope the pm helped AK, let me know how you end up.
    Pimpin Panda what do you have to say for yourself........
    "Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is" -Charles DeMar
    Never argue with an idiot..They always drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Let it be noted that I would formally challened him to a Chinese Downhill, but it would help if he actually skiied.

Thank god I clicked on this thread. Maybe someone should change the title to "pissing match" or maybe just "drama" would work. Can we get back to fishing yet?
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Thank god I clicked on this thread. Maybe someone should change the title to "pissing match" or maybe just "drama" would work. Can we get back to fishing yet?
    it was funny until you started whining

Getting this thread back on track...

There's a shitload of fish stacked below Blue Creek on the Klamath, and a decent number below hoopa. Fishing wasn't bad after the last rain we got. Not moving much for flies now, and with this warmer weather moving in it will probably be kaput until the next front/rain moves in. Hopefully we get some weather AK, before you arrive or the Mccloud might be the better bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    it was funny until you started whining
    I always whine. Whats it to you

Just trying to further the usefulness of this thread, despite Snapts attempt to get it back on track
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

Looks like you lucked out with some weather AK, lucky bastard. Looking forward to the report.