WTB: 3-pin Hardwires...

Lookin' for some Voile 3-pin Hardwires... Preferably used and cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Did you post on Telemark Tips?

Nah. I will, though... I know some mags have 'em.
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Why?

Why?

They're pretty decent bindings. I'm a fan. Pretty active, low stack height, tour well, and CHEAP. Actually pretty awesome for switch tele turns, I've heard, which is something I want to perfect this year.
    Poetry, on motion.

Cheap binders that are built to last and can handle anything you throw at them.... what's not to love.

semi-related- is 50 a good deal on a pair of these? and would you be interested in said pair?

I've got a line on a pair and I'm considering getting into tele, but I'm not sure about boots or skis right now so if I decide to not do this I could throw them your way

^^if OP doesnt want em, I would take a look at em. I also want a cheap pair of 3 pins for touring around town. As for the price, it depends on the condition.

free em up hitman!!!

as I posted on TTips, I will have a pair to sell soon.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

GGH,

O2s tele switch well too (as do O1s). At least in my experience. I've never used the HWs though, so I can't compare the two. The O2 does NOT tour well though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.