Broken brake on Salomon bindings

I was skiing Independence Pass last weekend and somehow managed to break one of my brakes... I was on top of the ridge I hiked and put my skis down (still in my hiking strap) and went and scoped a few lines, came back to them and noticed the brake was no longer attached to the binding. Anyway, this is all beside the point...

The part that broke actually wasn't the brake itself but the housing where you screw the brake to the base plate of the binding. Part of the little circular metal part on the binding with the screw threads on it actually chipped off so now I can't screw it back on.

Looking for ideas/suggestions on how to get the brake back on there. These skis aren't my shittiest pair of rock skis but they also won't be my primary skis once the season starts, either. I just am trying to find a temporary solution that will let me use them this weekend and on a few more hikes plus the beginning part of the season before I take out my real skis. I don't want to warranty because I need the skis in the immediate future.

I was thinking just epoxy it on there and hope for the best but if someone has a better suggestion I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Not sure of the exact model of the bindings, they're at home and I'm at work. Sorry.

local ski shop parts bin?

pics will help

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    pics will help
    I'll try and get some... only camera I have at my disposal right now is my phone and I don't think it will take good enough quality photos for you to see what I'm talking about.

check out the free gear thread