Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    This is the first time I've seen this TR and holy fuck its sick! Well done by everyone involved and I can't wait to see the upcoming TR from MBSC and her crew.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

CONGRATS MBSC!!!! 4 to go? nice!
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Very cool, congrats MBSC!
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Way to go everyone!

Thanks to everyone for all the stoke and congrats! I still feel like I am living in some crazy dream or something. This probably has to do with the fact that I only slept 2.5 hours since Saturday morning

I cannot explain what a relief it is to have this peak behind me. And it would not have been possible without my partners Jordan White (jcwhite), Jarrett Luttrell, and Matt Kamper. I owe all of them so much, especially Jordan for all the patient rope-work on the ascent.

With the snowpack shaping up the way it was this year, I was doubtful I'd even make an attempt on Capital. Add that to spending the winter trying to get my knee stronger from last season's ACL repair... I didn't know if my knee was even going to let me do big 14ers like this. But, it all started coming together in mid-April. And I knew then that I was going to do everything possible to get this peak done.

I have just 4 14ers left to go: Pyramid, Mt. Wilson, El Diente, and Pikes Peak. I will do my best to try to get these peaks done this year. I can't wait to have this project done

Big congrats to Jarrett who made the first snowboard descent from the summit and who has just 1 more 14er left on his tick list before becoming the 1st to snowboard all of them!
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

wow congrats...can't wait to see the TR!

great write up and pics. conrats again.

4 more Brittany, stoked for you.
    go for rob

www.dpsskis.com

great report from Jordan. That dudes story is something else....mad props for him helping out. Awesome stuff going on.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Wow, just......wow! I have chills, and that doesn't happen easily. Way to step it up, nice work!

B)

Stunning. Congratulations to all of you, especially mbsc, getting so close to that goal. I'm in awe. That's something I never imagine even wanting to do. My palms start sweating and my blood pressure jumps ten or twenty points every time I even think about it.

That TR from jcwhite is all the more impressive in its nonchalance. These words alone were chilling to read:
    I started out with no belay to make sure that if I fell, I would be the only one.

TR up
    [ame="http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2862240#post2862240"]http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2862240#post2862240[/ame]
    -
    14erskiers.com

"Don't be afraid of the spaces between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." - Belva Davis

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"--Albert Einstein

Amazing , ....... deadly TR ....................

So, Brittany Walker became just the second woman to ski Capitol yesterday. But along with that we had some (as far as I know) firsts: First time Capitol has been skied in May. First time Capitol has been skied twice by the same person. First time Capitol has been descended on a snowboard. And, the oldest person to make a descent of Capitol. All of these firsts are solely based on the handful of publicly known ski descents of Capitol. If someone else is out there who has skied or boarded it from the summit, certainly speak up.
    Lots of "firsts", "seconds", "thirds"........I guess it begs the questions

1. First switch to the road
    2. First snoblade
    3. First with skis wider than 120mm at the waist

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nice work on a challenging descent. That line seems much like "Plinko" that Noah skied on the Pfeifferhorn. Some turns, lots of sketch-stepping, some rope work, some traversing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Lots of "firsts", "seconds", "thirds"........I guess it begs the questions

1. First switch to the road
    2. First snoblade
    3. First with skis wider than 120mm at the waist

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nice work on a challenging descent. That line seems much like "Plinko" that Noah skied on the Pfeifferhorn. Some turns, lots of sketch-stepping, some rope work, some traversing.
    Yeah, Jordan may have gone a little overboard on the "firsts", although I got the feeling he was sort of trolling. And snowboarders should be proud of Jarrett and his project, somewhat noteworthy for the singleplankers, Koch's work in the Tetons notwithstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Yeah, Jordan may have gone a little overboard on the "firsts", although I got the feeling he was sort of trolling. And snowboarders should be proud of Jarrett and his project, somewhat noteworthy for the singleplankers, Koch's work in the Tetons notwithstanding.

Haha yeah,
    I don't really like to claim firsts, it was as much sarcasm as anything. I have a feeling that Jarrett's may have been the only one.
    J

bumping some SICK stoke
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Every time I see this thread my adrenaline shoots through the roof!
    So Sick