Page 405 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,125 of 41331
    Yes, it is a 5 day model, but it keeps looking better and better for Colorado and I think that trend is important!

Come...on...ULLR!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
    Y'all are ridiculous. I-70 is always shitty. Winter and summer. There are ways to mitigate it...More importantly. LET IT SNOW!
    You obviously haven't been up skiing yet this year then. There's been ZERO traffic no matter when you leave.

Yesterday some areas along the divide got snow (abasin 4", WP 7") plus this weekends storm is looking good. Then another small storm Mon-Tue then another storm storm Thurs-Fri which looks like it will favor the San Juans. Things are looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSkier View Post
    Yesterday some areas along the divide got snow (abasin 4", WP 7") plus this weekends storm is looking good. Then another small storm Mon-Tue then another storm storm Thurs-Fri which looks like it will favor the San Juans. Things are looking up.
    Thanks Gratz!

Cloudy, some snow showers, WINDY at the Beav
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Was at Abasin until 1-ish. Flurries most of the morning, but not much more. Seemed to be picking up a touch when I left.

How was Abasin?

I was at Loveland until around 1-ish as well. Cold (duh) and windy as balls, steady flurries, nice conditions IMO all day. Almost empty. Tomorrow should be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    How was Abasin?
    It was ok. Still pretty firm, but a lot easier to hold an edge than it has been. Really flat light and windy as expected up top. Definitely busier than it's been the past few weekends, but not crazy.

looks like a little bit of upslope almost on radar. RMNP is getting hit pretty good right now.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    looks like a little bit of upslope almost on radar. RMNP is getting hit pretty good right now.
    Still headed our way though?

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Still headed our way though?
    yes sir....starting to snow on the valley floor here now. BRING IT
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by DanSkier View Post

^^^ this pleases me.

especially the San Juan part.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Checked out the 7" at WP this morning. Snow was good, they had both the Zephyr and Eskimo chairs serving one run from the summit. A bit of a clusterfuck, but it good to have some fresh snow underneath the board.

Headed over Berthoud at 2:30, it was coming down real hard. 14 degrees and just dumping snow. Let's hope it keeps on coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Smokin' View Post
    Checked out the 7" at WP this morning. Snow was good, they had both the Zephyr and Eskimo chairs serving one run from the summit. A bit of a clusterfuck, but it good to have some fresh snow underneath the board.

Headed over Berthoud at 2:30, it was coming down real hard. 14 degrees and just dumping snow. Let's hope it keeps on coming.
    two lifts serving one run!?

Been snowing on and off on the mountains.. windy and a few flurries across the valley.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Fingers crossed in Telluride

More snow than I expected up at Butler. Was snowing all day today. Tomorrow should be good.

You sound like a noob when you talk about there being ski traffic on or before Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

Someone on 14ers reporting a foot at Brainard Lake today..nice

TAbernash with a foot. Radar looks to really dry out after the front passes. Radar doesn't show anything for Steamboat now, I'll be curious to see how it all plays out tonight. i guess that some good wind flow and cold temps squeeze out some snow that radar doesn't pick up. RMNP and the areas around WP I think get the most. Fingers crossed. I think I'll actually close my window in my bedroom tonight. So nice to see snow again....welcome back ole friend.
    Last edited by montanaskier; 12-08-2012 at 07:46 PM.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Gratz just posted about the radar on open snow. http://opensnow.com/dailysnow/post/472

Summit mags, how are things shaping up in your neck of the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by MJbumper1121 View Post
    Summit mags, how are things shaping up in your neck of the woods?
    Just got done with a solo night session at Keystone. I usually hate that shit, but had an absolute blast. It could have been the freshly mounted 192 TSTs though....

I would estimate they've received a solid 3" so far - maybe a touch more in spots.

At the City Market is Dillon now. Still coming down pretty good. Let's hope this keeps up for a few more hours.

About 4 on the ground in Breck. Still comin down good.

Cool new stuff on CAIC's website. Model point forecasts for tons of site around the state and model's for the specific zones. Not to mention a drastically updated homepage

6" + on the ground at 8100' in Aspen still coming down.

Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    TAbernash with a foot. Radar looks to really dry out after the front passes. Radar doesn't show anything for Steamboat now, I'll be curious to see how it all plays out tonight. i guess that some good wind flow and cold temps squeeze out some snow that radar doesn't pick up. RMNP and the areas around WP I think get the most. Fingers crossed. I think I'll actually close my window in my bedroom tonight. So nice to see snow again....welcome back ole friend.
    I'm hoping you're right. It looked promising all day yesterday and bear lake snotel showed 0.4 swe yesterday. We are so dry around here and been windy and 60s for a month. Just flurries in town at 7500' but it looked socked in and producing all day. Windy as shit last night but this morning is better. See you all on the soft wrod later!