Page 1545 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 ... LastLast
Results 38,601 to 38,625 of 38862
  1. #38601
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    1,205
    I skied WP Sat afternoon and Sun midday. Not really any lines. Just need to navigate.

  2. #38602
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,646
    The storm that would not quit. This winter is setting a new high standard.

  3. #38603
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,099
    The basin was a legit free refill kinda day yesterday. much bueno

  4. #38604
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,099
    and a deep 2" report in breck, upper mtn is set up fat for the rest of the season now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1559.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	1.23 MB 
ID:	445477

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1127.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	445478

  5. #38605
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    820
    So good on Friday, all day. Fresh tracks Saturday down the chutes as I dropped the lady friend and our boys off at front at 830. I drove back and ebiked to the hill. Singles line got me caught up with them quickly but they already had the goods. Lil fuckers.
    After dad got some more Chutes, onto 4points, Bar UE, Burgess, Elkhorn . Definitely got my, and kids days worth.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  6. #38606
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    So good on Friday, all day. Fresh tracks Saturday down the chutes as I dropped the lady friend and our boys off at front at 830. I drove back and ebiked to the hill. Singles line got me caught up with them quickly but they already had the goods. Lil fuckers.
    After dad got some more Chutes, onto 4points, Bar UE, Burgess, Elkhorn . Definitely got my, and kids days worth.
    Excellent stoke.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  7. #38607
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    In a van... down by the river
    Posts
    11,110
    Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    So good on Friday, all day. Fresh tracks Saturday down the chutes as I dropped the lady friend and our boys off at front at 830. I drove back and ebiked to the hill. Singles line got me caught up with them quickly but they already had the goods. Lil fuckers.
    After dad got some more Chutes, onto 4points, Bar UE, Burgess, Elkhorn . Definitely got my, and kids days worth.
    FKNA!

  8. #38608
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    17,237
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  9. #38609
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Goulder
    Posts
    820
    Props to whomever put down this nice line in Mt Vernon canyon.
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

  10. #38610
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,432
    Cakey, wind-lippy good times this am, sweet refresh.

  11. #38611
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,794
    Beautiful day of skiing yesterday with the wind refreshing and buffing in just the right spots. Steeps are open, love to get back to billygoating, my favorite kind of skiing.

  12. #38612
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    summit county
    Posts
    722
    Snow was a little weird today, wanted to rip you off your skis a bit. Had some skis in the car with pretty much no edge on them so I went and got those and the skiing felt better, not so grabby. Always great watching people just get ripped around by those conditions but if you were patient it was pretty fun out there.

  13. #38613
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salida, CO
    Posts
    1,753
    Steamboat delivered

  14. #38614
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    255
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675866606.598873.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	971.1 KB 
ID:	446767Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675866617.410541.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	446768Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675866643.988978.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	446769

    Skiing was fantastic north of Montgomery pass yesterday. Let a friend borrow my Freeride Systems jacket. Iím a good friend .


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  15. #38615
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salida, CO
    Posts
    1,753
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSnow View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675866606.598873.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	971.1 KB 
ID:	446767Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675866617.410541.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	446768Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675866643.988978.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	446769

    Skiing was fantastic north of Montgomery pass yesterday.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Never tire of noodlin in the low angle safestuff.

  16. #38616
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Salida, CO
    Posts
    1,753
    The stars may be aligning for a deep day at Wolfie next Wednesday
    https://giphy.com/clips/amandak-cric...sH46XihJLXOC6u

  17. #38617
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cb, co
    Posts
    4,685
    Today was awesome at CB- Teocalli 2 opened for the first time since 2017. Such a fun zone, I wish it opened a lot more.

  18. #38618
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    cordova,AK
    Posts
    3,451
    I saw that this morning that everything was open the same with Taos. This is something I do not understand. Does the 5 inches Crested butte received in the last week make that much difference? Taos has received maybe 3 inches this week and everything is open. I am happy for everyone at those areas. But why were these areas not open a week ago?
    off your knees Louie

  19. #38619
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cb, co
    Posts
    4,685
    Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    I saw that this morning that everything was open the same with Taos. This is something I do not understand. Does the 5 inches Crested butte received in the last week make that much difference? Taos has received maybe 3 inches this week and everything is open. I am happy for everyone at those areas. But why were these areas not open a week ago?
    I can't speak for Taos, but for Teocalli 2 in CB, the main thing in the egress road. There's a bunch of giant boulders, so it's hard to get a snowcat back there so someone can get evacuated. Plus patrol has to get motivated. I think after last year's massive Betty White storm, they probably could have done it. But the patrol director was just some Vail corporate ladder type and I don't think she gave a shit about getting it open. I wish Vail would go dynamite those boulders in the summer so it could open more. It will always be the last thing to open but it's wicked cool terrain.

  20. #38620
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    cordova,AK
    Posts
    3,451
    thanks I was just curious. Good all that front side terrain is open also. I sort of follow CB and Taos incase I want to take a drive.
    off your knees Louie

  21. #38621
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Today was awesome at CB- Teocalli 2 opened for the first time since 2017. Such a fun zone, I wish it opened a lot more.
    Funny that I just happened upon its opening in 2017 and that it hasn't opened since til now, always cool to be in the right place at the right time.

    They got snow white open here in Breck meaning we're also wall to wall now, man it's good out there!

  22. #38622
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    cordova,AK
    Posts
    3,451
    Don't know how many SLV mags on here. Magic Hour at the Windsor tonight. In the courtyard dress warm.
    off your knees Louie

  23. #38623
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    10,445
    60į in Denver; nice day for a bike. I ainít complaining.

  24. #38624
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    summit county
    Posts
    722
    thought to myself when taking my first lap at 1:15 on pali that the trails in denver must be quite muddy still...

  25. #38625
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Leshphilling77 View Post
    thought to myself when taking my first lap at 1:15 on pali that the trails in denver must be quite muddy still...
    You are 99% correct about Denver, but there is dry singletrack elsewhere along the FR.
    I french kissed Kelly Kapowski.

Similar Threads

  1. Up to the Minute Colorado Backcountry Weather Conditions
    By AzureAbyss in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
  2. anti jinx, anti jinx, anti jinx thread
    By Benny Profane in forum General Ski / Snowboard Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 11:34 PM
  3. The Colorado crew STOKE thread.
    By Blurred Elevens in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2004, 11:16 PM
  4. a REPLY without a thread...
    By Endlessseason in forum TGR Forum Archives
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 08:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •